Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #4

2 hours ago, jjkopite said:

I don't think they have even been fined for any violence, never mind taken offline for even a day, so why say that? :confused:

Perhaps it not what you know but who you know eh 👍

• Like 1

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Personally I think it is the posters who often create/try to create a lot of the drama on here to either fulfil their own fantasies/imagination or push their own agenda! 

Works both ways then eh. Rather petty don't you think.?

1 hour ago, jjkopite said:

Personally I think it is the posters who often create/try to create a lot of the drama on here to either fulfil their own fantasies/imagination or push their own agenda! 

All the nay sayers waiting desparately the day it is taken offline and getting more and more angry and agitated because it does not happen 😁

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

All the nay sayers waiting desparately the day it is taken offline and getting more and more angry and agitated because it does not happen 😁

Well said young man but to be honest I don't care less whether it stays or goes but what I do find very odd is that they are not treated like any other apartment with their behaviour. Are they some or someones special case?

• Like 1

i personaly dont like Melissa,and i'm very passive with Sergio.

here is my saying... nothing is staged. you like it or no thats the reality.was it staged the almost fight with Aaron? did he ever visited again? was it staged the fight with Condor? he disapear and was a huge loss for the apartment.was it staged the fight between dickhead and Theresa? he almost hit her if people would not intervine,was it staged the fight with the drug addicts? nothing is staged,in a big group of people things happen!!! the fights between Meli and Sergio many times are stupid,but how many stupid fights did we had with our spouse? (i had a fight with my gf in a party for picking up a boiled potato that fall to the floor and trying to eat it , we ruined the party,and left) in a swinger world normaly you dont do nothing if the other is not pressent, so yesterdays fight is very much understanable.About ending a fight in violence is on the indivisual character, Sergio is like older Albert (with out the manipulative skills) he is calm and in a way in his own world,he would not get violent he will try to avoid physical fight with words.

the reason this apt is so succesfull is cause the people they know,the diplomacy they have and they work their asses off to meet new people,cause every new person could recruit another, when Sofi and Theressa came they went to all their friends to suport them in  one way,and if i'm not mistaken Ciara was came to sergio from Alexandra.

you know where things was staged? at Nikkis and Archi, it was funny and very visible, the latest staged fight was in Shrek and Fiona place when she was giving handjob to Poppy and than was a fight.

you can say what you want, but nothing is staged, you can't talk for hours and hours for a "problem" that doesnt excist.not even the hollywood actors are that good.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

The fake cheating scandal was totally staged and planned. Obvious fuckery is understandable in any language. This idea that nothing is staged is absolutely ludicrous! Let me ask you this, when Melissa gives a blowjob a foot away from the cams is that staged or do you expect me to believe it’s just a coincidence? What about when she bends over directly in front of a cam for a long time. Is that natural? Yeah right! Every one of these apartments in a stage. When the cams pay per view and one is in a competition with other tenants, the stage is set. Tenants are here to make money above all else. 

I believe there is a lot of action in this apartment that is spontaneous.  The fights, arguments and even a bit of the sex is not staged  And if some of the sex is, aren't we paying for voyeuristic sex?  I know I am..  Query, would you put your life out for the world to see for free?  I think not.  You and I are both privy to a couple on here that was barely surviving and living in absolute poverty after they were asked to leave VH..  Looking at some of the participants I have no doubt they come from and will return to, absolute poverty when they choose or are ask to leave.  So it is only fitting that money is a driving concern of the participants, managers and owners.  Capitalism at it's finest!😀

It would be nice to find the idealistic fantasy world of pure voyeurism and/or exibitionist lifestyle on the web that you seek.  But I fear it is not out there.   I'm pretty sure by the time someone purchases a subscription to VH, RLC, or whatever cam site they choose they know what the score is.  And all your long time bitching is not going to change their format or business plan.  Sweetheart, as much as I like and respect you; it simply just gets old...🌑

• Like 2