B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

5 minutes ago, omedo said:

I don't know where they will go, but I just looked and there is no flight to Ukraine or Russia, they might go to another airport and make a stopover.

London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt tomorrow. But maybe they want to stay in BCN 🙂 

Gona give a wild Gess regard Diane and Kim,think next week,maybe more for the end of it a couple dudes will apear in house "for them".Lets wait and see.Could happen..or maybe not.But i think is very possible.

1 hour ago, omedo said:

I don't know where they will go, but I just looked and there is no flight to Ukraine or Russia, they might go to another airport and make a stopover.

Does it really matter? I mean, the important thing is this girls don't waste any more space in RLC.

Assuming, of course, that RLC is capable of finding a decent replacement. Here lies the real question: Where does RLC get replacements from?

There is a high risk that the outcome will be worse than the current situation (e.g. a return of the twins).     

14 minutes ago, omedo said:

Looks like they're leaving today

3 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Glad to see them go.  A&A had to be two of the worst cast girls for RLC.  Sure they are nice girls just wrong job placement here.

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

A&A about to leave

light new years GIF by Faith Holland

• Like 2

il y a 4 minutes, Alladino a dit :

Does it really matter? I mean, the important thing is this girls don't waste any more space in RLC.

Assuming, of course, that RLC is capable of finding a decent replacement. Here lies the real question: Where does RLC get replacements from?

There is a high risk that the outcome will be worse than the current situation (e.g. a return of the twins).     

Definitely don't want to see them.

• Like 1