B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

2 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Whatever that was in Ginger's room was quite pathetic for real

On that note the guys should be leaving soon they cant stay hard or get hard then what is the point of them staying 

11 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC should at least find some gigolos, who can keep their dicks straight, they're pathetic, a little sad for Gina, to see her completely lost by drugs, I repeat it's really sad...

I mean Gina is Stella's partner in crime and those two have been known to very hard so it shouldn't really come as too much of a surprise. I think she throws me off because she likes to act goofy a lot.

if we do not take into account this rather awkward moment in Ginger's room, I find that this meeting day for Ginger's birthday with all the GOV girls is rather a success
We had a good time of camaraderie around the pool this afternoon, I especially liked the fact that the girls take care of those who could no longer do it for themselves
Olya is really a nice girl, she takes care of Irma, Gina and even Diane
Too much alcohol and other substances really make people do anything
I know many may disagree but I find Olivia's boyfriend also a good guy

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Je n'ai pas pris de photo mais quelqu'un peut me dire qui sont les deux filles brunes l'une avec une tenue bleue avec des fleurs l'autre rouge ou rose pareil avec des motifs je ne les ai jamais vus 

I did not take a photo but someone can tell me who are the two brown girls one with a blue outfit with flowers the other red or pink the same with patterns I have never seen them