B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

7 minutes ago, Barni said:

4 dicks in B4 and now we have seen what happens .....

Whether we like their presence or not, it brings a kind of entertainment

11 girls 4 boys, many possibilities 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, moos54 said:

if we do not take into account this rather awkward moment in Ginger's room, I find that this meeting day for Ginger's birthday with all the GOV girls is rather a success
We had a good time of camaraderie around the pool this afternoon, I especially liked the fact that the girls take care of those who could no longer do it for themselves
Olya is really a nice girl, she takes care of Irma, Gina and even Diane
Too much alcohol and other substances really make people do anything
I know many may disagree but I find Olivia's boyfriend also a good guy

It was fine during day time, then the party kind of died down since more dudes showed up. And then that stupid ass moment in Ginger's room was something else..

Also Olivia's bf sure looks like Prince Charming when you compare with the other idiots lol. But I don't think he's a bad dude either for what it's worth.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scoutouyoufe said:

Je n'ai pas pris de photo mais quelqu'un peut me dire qui sont les deux filles brunes l'une avec une tenue bleue avec des fleurs l'autre rouge ou rose pareil avec des motifs je ne les ai jamais vus 

I did not take a photo but someone can tell me who are the two brown girls one with a blue outfit with flowers the other red or pink the same with patterns I have never seen them

Si je ne me trompe pas, en bleu c'est Mimi et en rouge c'est Fiora 

Elles vivent à B2 qui est un appartement exclusivement premium, voilà pourquoi tu ne les as jamais vue 

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

At least we know what one of them isn't 😂

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I didn't see it all, but it was pretty good entertainment till the fiasco in Gingers room...The girl who disappointed me most there was surprisingly Fiora...Ginger is sex mad, Gina was stoned, but Fiora's dry humping showed that she was just there for the bonus. She started off well in the project, but her shows have become more and more ridiculous, imo...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It was fine during day time, then the party kind of died down since more dudes showed up. And then that stupid ass moment in Ginger's room was something else..

Far from me wanting to disparage someone but it's often awkward when Ginger is involved and she seemed to really want to bring Cesar's friends, having a good idea behind her head, she really wanted to take advantage of the fact that it's her birthday

I am quite surprised that the B2 girls are the wisest of the party too :biggrin:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Also Olivia's bf sure looks like Prince Charming when you compare with the other idiots lol. But I don't think he's a bad dude either for what it's worth.

He seems like a decent bloke. He was going into the big bathroom when he clocked a naked Gina..He quickly disappeared, looking genuinely embarrassed...He's a better bloke than me..😏

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I didn't see it all, but it was pretty good entertainment till the fiasco in Gingers room...The girl who disappointed me most there was surprisingly Fiora...Ginger is sex mad, Gina was stoned, but Fiora's dry humping showed that she was just there for the bonus. She started off well in the project, but her shows have become more and more ridiculous, imo...

Same here. I like Fiora a lot because she brings passion despite the shows being fake. You can tell she really gets into it and really enjoys being sensual (she loves touching and caressing a lot). However today she acted pretty much like any of the dumb dolls in Ginger's room.

• Like 2