B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #12 (May)

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Far from me wanting to disparage someone but it's often awkward when Ginger is involved and she seemed to really want to bring Cesar's friends, having a good idea behind her head, she really wanted to take advantage of the fact that it's her birthday

I am quite surprised that the B2 girls are the wisest of the party too :biggrin:

Fiora was quite disappointing in my opinion, especially since I view her as the adult of B2. The fact that she willingly got dragged into that garbage stuff in Ginger's room was a let down for me, personally.

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Far from me wanting to disparage someone but it's often awkward when Ginger is involved and she seemed to really want to bring Cesar's friends, having a good idea behind her head, she really wanted to take advantage of the fact that it's her birthday

I am quite surprised that the B2 girls are the wisest of the party too :biggrin:

I think she wanted 25 guys there...1 for every year!...Better than blowing 25 candles...::)

I'm just guessing her age, btw...

5 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Fiora was quite disappointing in my opinion, especially since I view her as the adult of B2. The fact that she willingly got dragged into that garbage stuff in Ginger's room was a let down for me, personally.

I leave her a joker and I will not condemn her because of this unfortunate accident but  it's true that I don't understand the reason

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's a bit harsh on Irma, Babi and Gina...😏

Good one but you know who I meant 😂😂

Babi seems cool

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1