B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #6 (May)

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you sure about that?  sounds like you are putting a bug in their ears to me 🙂

It's pretty much clear the way things shaped up that they would appear at some point. And I don't think it's a good thing they did. It's good for the views but wrong for the concept, however RLC pretty much threw their own concept in the garbage (I think they'd rather compete against VHTV's trashiness nowadays).

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

when you talk about wolfs :biggrin:

How long before him and Gina are coked out of their mind, and Ginger turns the party into something ridiculous? lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

It's pretty much clear the way things shaped up that they would appear at some point. And I don't think it's a good thing they did. It's good for the views but wrong for the concept, however RLC pretty much threw their own concept in the garbage (I think they'd rather compete against VHTV's trashiness nowadays).

How long before him and Gina are coked out of their mind, and Ginger turns the party into something ridiculous? lol

I totally agree!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, merz28 said:

Hope the neighbors are not home or this party has no chance of surviving.

I hope the neighbors are home, call the police and bust their asses for loud noise, lewd behavior, and drugs and throw all their worthless asses in the poky!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1