B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I do like Elettra quite abit! Ginger is not my type of person, but as long these restrictions are still in place, she is probably better than an empty bed.

Just add girls no matter what in these apartments is a big mistake. Girls like ginger should never have been part of the project and every day they are there, is a big lost. 

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

@moos54 What is your explanation for building tents in the GOV apartments?

Like I said before, girls do what they want, it's none of my business, I don't need to know why they do certain things, and if I don't like it, I'm going to watch a girl who will do something that I enjoy

If you can figure out why a girl does what she does, I take my hat off, because I think a woman's mind is the most complex thing in the world :biggrin:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Like I said before, girls do what they want, it's none of my business, I don't need to know why they do certain things, and if I don't like it, I'm going to watch a girl who will do something that I enjoy

If you can figure out why a girl does what she does, I take my hat off, because I think a woman's mind is the most complex thing in the world :biggrin:

You got that right!

• Upvote 1

On 5/15/2020 at 6:02 PM, Thestarider said:

Well I see the most motionless mundane modest Boring Malina has returned for the 3rd time to put us all to sleep.

Image result for thumbs downImage result for thumbs down

I AGREE,,I DON'T LIKE HER,she can go back where she came from and not to return.

Le 5/17/2020 à 8:42 AM, canito a dit :

im another one who dont like milena.never have never will.no matter what she does.

She seems to have an air of arrogant superiority but it isn't that overbearing for the girls to stay away from her.

For me, she provided little to no content during her last visit so I hope this stop-gap solution from RLC would indeed be short.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1