B-4-girls-on-vacation-general-topic-2020-may#13

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

What do you think people do the next day after staying up all night for a party Ed?  They sleep and then clean up. But then you wouldn't know that. :dodgy:

Idiot!

Just now, ed2 said:

The party is definitely over. It was amazing from the beginning, untill the orgies started. We didn't get much of a day after, as I had hoped. And Gina running off was quite disappointed. I know very well how sad my life is, I don't need anyone to tell me that. But atleast I can find something I like. Look at yourself instead. You are the one who is pitiful. Go fishin', Harley!

LMAO! You have twice as many posts as me, you haven't been a subscriber in over 3 years, but you are still quoting and insulting everyone who doesn't hate all the things you hate! I don't know who is trying his hardest to influence someone?

Ed...off topic and a question.  I'm curious, I know you are Norwegian. You write in perfect English...where did you learn it and can you speak it fluently?  Also, do you speak any other languages to any extent? 

4 minutes ago, ed2 said:

The party is definitely over. It was amazing from the beginning, untill the orgies started. We didn't get much of a day after, as I had hoped. And Gina running off was quite disappointed. I know very well how sad my life is, I don't need anyone to tell me that. But atleast I can find something I like. Look at yourself instead. You are the one who is pitiful. Go fishin', Harley!

LMAO! You have twice as many posts as me, you haven't been a subscriber in over 3 years, but you are still quoting and insulting everyone who doesn't hate all the things you hate! I don't know who is trying his hardest to influence someone?

He's kind of right Harley...lol

Just now, coolcucumber said:

ah right then, so this crazy dude who might had sex with gina in kitchen off camera is loyal to Gina only ?

No not loyal at all. The girls @Noldus listed (Sara, Stella, Ginger and Holly) are also his conquest. Sorry for the confusion.

1 minute ago, AntEater said:

No not loyal at all. The girls @Noldus listed (Sara, Stella, Ginger and Holly) are also his conquest. Sorry for the confusion.

now i get it, thanks, wow didn't think Gina would fall for such a guy, always thought her to be quite elegant and unique in her own way, she could do a lot better than that dude

• Like 3