Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #28 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guys keeping you updated. Replay is still playing at 00.30am their time, after i lost connection for about 10 minutes.

Live now they are back on the bed watching Tablet.

For any who may have lost the stream and may be interested in knowing what did occur up until now. They took turns draping their legs across each other while the one who had a leg draped across them...did some more enticing and oh so very lightly...as in barely at all...grazing of the other's pussy with barely the tips of some fingers. While this occurred...there was hardly anything visible much at all just as usual.

All the while the tablet was playing something their attention was on as they were continuosly watching something while it was conveniently tucked down in between them once again. Eventually...they stopped and went to the kitchen table and were setting there drinking something and talking...just like always usually occurs.

Then they returned to the bed to now continue watching something else on a tablet. 

When they get the server situation staightened out...it should all be available on replay. I as well lost the stream signal...but I was still able to observe by way of thumbs and some replay. Only thing was...on the replay it appeared to have stopped also...but if someone started it at the end of where it appeared to have stopped by the graph...it would continue playing on. 

Everyone has their own views and opinions on anything...mine happens to be that it was merely another faked b.s. session for cam attention. Only thing is...they didn't know there were any servers down. I would say that's unfortunate for them...but being that they are the fakers that they have shown to be...I won't.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

For any who may have lost the stream and may be interested in knowing what did occur up until now. They took turns draping their legs across each other while the one who had a leg draped across them...did some more enticing and oh so very lightly...as in barely at all...grazing of the other's pussy with barely the tips of some fingers. While this occurred...there was hardly anything visible much at all just as usual.

All the while the tablet was playing something their attention was on as they were continuosly watching something while it was conveniently tucked down in between them once again. Eventually...they stopped and went to the kitchen table and were setting there drinking something and talking...just like always usually occurs.

Then they returned to the bed to now continue watching something else on a tablet. 

When they get the server situation staightened out...it should all be available on replay. I as well lost the stream signal...but I was still able to observe by way of thumbs and some replay. Only thing was...on the replay it appeared to have stopped also...but if someone started it at the end of where it appeared to have stopped by the graph...it would continue playing on. 

Everyone has their own views and opinions on anything...mine happens to be that it was merely another faked b.s. session for cam attention. Only thing is...they didn't know there were any servers down. I would say that's unfortunate for them...but being that they are the fakers that they have shown to be...I won't.

So basically ...same shit different day

• Haha 1