B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

We know Alex talks to another woman as we have seen her on the mobile when Alex facetimes with her. She has also put herself in very sexy positions while talking with this woman. She also takes picture of herself in sexy poses with no top or bottom on and sends them to someone ( I think it is this woman). Yesterday when Alex was alone in the apartment she masturbated then after having a couple of orgasms took a picture of herself naked and sent it to someone. She then went into the living room and sat on the couch until she received a message with a picture from someone and then went into her bedroom and while looking at this picture masturbated to orgasm again. So she already has a girlfriend at home...so what's the big deal now.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@rosey 1 said:

The key, for me,  on enjoying this site is to remember; Sometimes we forget that there are cameras, but the participants never do. I have been a member approaching my seventh year and i still enjoy it. 

I think there are at least two ways in which the cameras can prevent real life. 

One is that residents prefer to keep their private lives to themselves and thus keep a low profile (only have sex somewhere else, for example). That's something you can often see in the GOV apartments.

The other way is when the residents try to incorporate show elements to attract more viewers. I think that's what's currently the big problem in this apartment. The girls want to make more money, so they try to follow the GOV approach with pseudo lesbian shows. Of course the whole thing has no good influence on their real relationships and destroys something real in favor of an artificial world.  

in all the fake lesbian shows we seen when the girls go down on each other they go down for a few seconds or a minute at most these two go down for the count and munch on each other for hours at a time if the boys let them that is and that makes these two different from the others imo

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

instead of always calling them pseudo ledbians how about realizing they are this thing called bisexual and you can see they really really enjoy their sex together

Sure, all the girls in barcelona are bisexual, this has nothing to do with giving shows for the cameras at all. 🤣

My goodness, as if I did not know that bisexuality existed. But please explain to me why this always takes place in Barcelona on saturday nights at prime time. 😂 It is most likely an event that would never have happened without the cameras. It's about money, not sexual attraction. 

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

in all the fake lesbian shows we seen when the girls go down on each other they go down for a few seconds or a minute at most these two go down for the count and munch on each other for hours at a time if the boys let them that is and that makes these two different from the others imo

So true. These two really enjoy each other. And frankly the best sex either guy has gotten has been after these two beautiful women have had sex with each other. The very same night.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

So true. These two really enjoy each other. And frankly the best sex either guy has gotten has been after these two beautiful women have had sex with each other. The very same night.

maybe rama and lucien could try going down on them

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

yes most all shows in the gov apts are shows but you think its imposable that these two girls would  chose to have sex with each other even if it was off cam,and have you even watched them have sex  and you are pulling the whole oh its Saturday thing out of you butt at least as far as these two anyways

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

yes most all shows in the gov apts are shows but you think its imposable that these two girls would  chose to have sex with each other even if it was off cam,and have you even watched them have sex  and you are pulling the whole oh its Saturday thing out of you butt at least as far as these two anyways

More likely, they just want to put on a show. Just like Leora with Malia, or some of the girls in GOV. 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Sure, all the girls in barcelona are bisexual, this has nothing to do with giving shows for the cameras at all. 🤣

My goodness, as if I did not know that bisexuality existed. But please explain to me why this always takes place in Barcelona on saturday nights at prime time. 😂 It is most likely an event that would never have happened without the cameras. It's about money, not sexual attraction. 

The problem you is that you put all the girls in the same category if they have girl on girl lesbian sex.  Some are obviously shows and some are not--regardless of the camera. And BTW--not all is always on a Saturday

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1