B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

My email just now to RLC.

Subject: "This is an example of your piss poor Customer Service"

Text: Many of us have requested adjustment to the Alex and Bonnie Cam 1 and Cam 2 and you finally appear to have attempted to listen and adjust the Cams. However, it is obvious you have no quality control on fulfilling these requests and now Cam 2 is way too high. I mean, come on ,we don’t need to see all the ceiling in both the living room and the Kitchen. This camera should be lowered. Please have someone adjust the cameras who actually views the site more than when adjusting the cameras.

Maybe I am just into swinging, but I would desire too see Bonnie take on Lucian and for Rama to experience the true sensuality that is Alexandra, They need to get them a couple bottles of good Vodka and explore all of their wildest fantasies right before our eyes. Both of these incredible gorgeous sensual sexual beautiful girls are extremely sexual and seductive, and it about time that their mates realize that, and begin to cater to their desires. YOU only live ONCE and to have regrets is no way to live. A real man and woman understands this and gives in to their desires. If not, they will always wonder what could have been. I know this now, and to this still question my and I my decisions sometimes. I would truly hate for anyone when they reach the panicle of life to have answer these questions as to why ? I could have BUT ??? I should have BUT ???

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Maybe I am just into swinging, but I would desire too see Bonnie take on Lucian and for Rama to experience the true sensuality that is Alexandra, They need to get them a couple bottles of good Vodka and explore all of their wildest fantasies right before our eyes. Both of these incredible gorgeous sensual sexual beautiful girls are extremely sexual and seductive, and it about time that their mates realize that, and begin to cater to their desires. YOU only live ONCE and to have regrets is no way to live. A real man and woman understands this and gives in to their desires. If not, they will always wonder what could have been. I know this now, and to this still question my and I my decisions sometimes. I would truly hate for anyone when they reach the panicle of life to have answer these questions as to why ? I could have BUT ??? I should have BUT ???

personally, I don't care what you are into!!  for you to want them to do a swap you are obviously not thinking about the outcome.  you are only thinking about what would be good for you as you have been a subscriber to RLC for all these years and you are quite bored with it and to date the only thing that gets you off is some kind of swapping scenario....admit it or not!!!!

1 minute ago, Mikelima1970 said:

I agree! the hope is that he wants to share it with us ... since it is a site, it seems to me, voyeur!

I see your point but just because it's a voyeur site doesn't mean that every participant that walks through those doors, wants to cheat on their spouses/significant others.  Thank god there are still some people out there that want to keep faithfulness and dignity intact!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1