B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

on the replay, at 1:20 am she threw him a glass full of pebbles and water on the bed, he was lying in the bed, she standing in front 

and after the glass, she went to get a pan of water and threatened him with it without sending it on him., 

it's very weird, around 12:50 a.m. they looked good and then the atmosphere deteriorated, I don't know why

sounds like a very weird relationship if you ask me.  makes me wonder if they were having problems before coming to RLC and they thought RLC would be good for them...I don't know, it's all very strange!!  Thanks again for the info Isidore!!

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

qui sait ... peut-être qu'ils sont allés chercher une chambre d'hôtel pour régler leurs problèmes en privé.

Peut être mais je conviens avec toi, c'est un couple très bizarre ..  et l'épisode lesbien des nanas n'a pas arrangé les choses dans les deux couples 

pour un oui ou un non, ils boudent et se font la gueule un moment 

Cet appartment doit être maudit, il y a déjà eu beaucoup de combats dans cet appart 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, isidore57 said:

Peut être mais je conviens avec toi, c'est un couple très bizarre ..  et l'épisode lesbien des nanas n'a pas arrangé les choses dans les deux couples 

pour un oui ou un non, ils boudent et se font la gueule un moment 

Cet appartment doit être maudit, il y a déjà eu beaucoup de combats dans cet appart 

yeah i'm sure the lesbian fling didn't help anything at all.  I agree with you though...the apartment is cursed with the NelBog virus lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

yeah i'm sure the lesbian fling didn't help anything at all.  I agree with you though...the apartment is cursed with the NelBog virus lol

One of the scientists watches RLC and that is where the term COVid virus came from 😏 (couples on vacation in distress)

• Haha 5

please arrange a complete change of rlc girls as soon as possible.
now most of the situations are boredom and embarrassment.
for days of the year the same replay cartoons. there is never any news.
this apartment is really embarrassing.
started well, finished in the worst way.
however all couples are useless in general.
for those who have been registered for years like me it is difficult to recognize the RLC of now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, brayanro said:

so nobody knows why she was mad at him. she stormed out the room like 6 times. she was pretty pissed.

shes mad at him because of the way he treats her, hes only nice to her when he wants his dick played with

1 hour ago, wooders78 said:

shes mad at him because of the way he treats her, hes only nice to her when he wants his dick played with

How exactly does he treat her?? Why is it always the guys that get the bulk of the blame on this forum

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sexytreach said:

How exactly does he treat her?? Why is it always the guys that get the bulk of the blame on this forum

How about this? I couldn't give a flying fuck which one is to blame. They came as a couple and the blame should be shouldered as a couple. The whole idea is to reasonably become attached to the couple so you enjoy their seemingly real life interactions. However when those interactions are mostly friction it becomes a bore to the viewer.  It's a lot more fun to watch them when you don't get the feeling that they're going to implode at any given time. I really enjoyed the couple in the beginning, but there are other apartments so I move on. Since I'm still a subscriber, I guess It has no impact on their revenue stream when I bore of watching them fight and I move on.