B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

18 minutes ago, rosey 1 said:

How about this? I couldn't give a flying fuck which one is to blame. They came as a couple and the blame should be shouldered as a couple. The whole idea is to reasonably become attached to the couple so you enjoy their seemingly real life interactions. However when those interactions are mostly friction it becomes a bore to the viewer.  It's a lot more fun to watch them when you don't get the feeling that they're going to implode at any given time. I really enjoyed the couple in the beginning, but there are other apartments so I move on. Since I'm still a subscriber, I guess It has no impact on their revenue stream when I bore of watching them fight and I move on.

WOW.....never thought I'd hear you say all that lol.  I thought you loved the shit out of Bonnie!

7 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

please arrange a complete change of rlc girls as soon as possible.
now most of the situations are boredom and embarrassment.
for days of the year the same replay cartoons. there is never any news.
this apartment is really embarrassing.
started well, finished in the worst way.
however all couples are useless in general.
for those who have been registered for years like me it is difficult to recognize the RLC of now.

That would be the absolute best thing that RLC could do for itself!!  However, in my opinion they need to also keep all the Barcelona apartments separated from each other as well.  The intermingling of the Barcelona apartments is bad for business!!  It makes things to predicable and encourages NO "Real Life" whatsoever and only lends to the lame ass shows of today!!

P.S. keep Leora & Malia and get rid of all the rest!  I had to say this or I might get decapitated lol

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

you are correct and I can honestly see that in you with that post.  i just wish you posted more about the goings on with them in the apartment....both good and bad!

I think that's all I got at being pissed at Bonnie, sorry to disappoint. 😁

Rama is attracted to the married woman and he pays more attention to Alex than Bonnie. He is suttle about his moves but has done things to Alex in an attempt to please her. Look at how long he has massaged Alex versus Bonnie.

7 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Rama is attracted to the married woman and he pays more attention to Alex than Bonnie. He is suttle about his moves but has done things to Alex in an attempt to please her. Look at how long he has massaged Alex versus Bonnie.

I think you may be right.

4 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Finally, someone who sees what I have seen. On four occasions I have seen Rama rub Alex on the arm and the leg seductively when they were by themselves. And his massages to Bonnie have lasted 20 and 30 minutes whereas his massages to Alex have lasted 90 minutes and two of them lasted an hour. And I think Alex rather liked his attention. One of the big arguments between Alex and Lucian came just after Alex went out with Rama one morning and they were gone for more than two hours together. And it wasn't a workout morning.

Edited to correct the date: My subscription to RLC expired on 10 June so I don't have access any longer.

10 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

My subscription to RLC expired on 12 June so I don't have access any longer.

Are you having withdrawal symptoms yet?  I'm proud of you for cancelling you subscription and I hope you can hold off until something improves!!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you having withdrawal symptoms yet?  I'm proud of you for cancelling you subscription and I hope you can hold off until something improves!!

Too funny! Well I have become more addicted since I am one that is self isolating and I am at my sisters place and not in Las Vegas. I am missing the Blackjack high more than RLC at the moment. Since self isolation I have spent maybe 12 hours a day just watching Alex as I really like her sexuality. She turns me on.

2 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Too funny! Well I have become more addicted since I am one that is self isolating and I am at my sisters place and not in Las Vegas. I am missing the Blackjack high more than RLC at the moment. Since self isolation I have spent maybe 12 hours a day just watching Alex as I really like her sexuality. She turns me on.

I understand and maybe it will be good for you to take a little vacation from RLC.  you got to get back to the Blackjack my friend, much more fun if you ask me!!