B5 COV Bonnie & Rama / Alexandra and Lucian - General Topic 2020 #5 (May/June)

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I understand and maybe it will be good for you to take a little vacation from RLC.  you got to get back to the Blackjack my friend, much more fun if you ask me!!

Fun... not sure that is how I would describe the way I play BJ Harley. It's all about the challenge of beating the house. I have a private table away from the public, no worry about chips, my own dealer and pit boss. I play all six hands. I play a "round" (all six hands) on average every 45 seconds. And I NEVER play for more than 60 minutes (this is my number 1 rule). And I am very good!!

8 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Fun... not sure that is how I would describe the way I play BJ Harley. It's all about the challenge of beating the house. I have a private table away from the public, no worry about chips, my own dealer and pit boss. I play all six hands. I play a "round" (all six hands) on average every 45 seconds. And I NEVER play for more than 60 minutes (this is my number 1 rule). And I am very good!!

I couldn't live in Vegas because I couldn't be that disciplined.  I admire any one that can set a rule for themselves and stick to it in Vegas.  The last time I went to Vegas I took X amount of money and told myself that I wouldn't lose anymore than that.  However, it didn't quite work out that way lol.  I spent a few extra grand before the trip was all said and done but the Mrs. and I had a great time and that's all that mattered.

You are probably like a Vegas shark it sounds like.  I'll have to remember if i'm ever in the situation where i'm in a room with a guy that has his own dealer and pit boss, to run like hell lol.

Hard to make a call since I no longer have access but Bonnie & Rama have had aggressive quarrels almost since they've joined in.

On one hand, Bonnie's behaviour is quite erratic and her actions/reactions can be very unstable and on the other, Rama isn't the most caring guy and often acts distant and shows lack of interest. Most people are often trigger happy when it comes to putting all the blame on the guy but in this instance I believe their behaviour can be somehow justified just by looking at how they are acting, so in my opinion both are to be blamed. Not saying I understand nor agree with how they proceed but I can see why Rama isn't giving attention to Bonnie losing her shit and I can see why Bonnie loses her shit because Rama doesn't care, if that makes any sense.

If history is of any indication, they fought, they'll be distant towards each other for a day or two, they'll end up fucking and act as if nothing happened. And then rinse and repeat in a few days.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, BlackLeone said:

Look, there's an easy solution to everything. If Rama doesn't respect Bonnie... They should break up and I will date Bonnie instead!

That's a heart attack waiting to happen. :biggrin:  We haven't seen anywhere near her nasty side yet and Rama is not the man to test that either. Hell, he uses a condom when he fucks her ass. 

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

possibly from some fight her and Drama had the other night??

Bonnie has bruises on her leg again.  Wonder what that is from?

17 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

possibly from some fight her and Drama had the other night??

😳😳   Hope not! as to me that would constitute abuse.

8 hours ago, DrikJT said:

Bonnie has bruises on her leg again.  Wonder what that is from?

😳😳   Hope not! as to me that would constitute abuse.

I think it was a fall and crash she had a few days ago. If I recall there was a crash downstairs. Don't think Rama would have enough emotion in him to abuse her...🙂

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2020 at 3:21 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

That's a heart attack waiting to happen. :biggrin:  We haven't seen anywhere near her nasty side yet and Rama is not the man to test that either. Hell, he uses a condom when he fucks her ass. 

He's not really a bad guy but he loves looking at his own body more than actually getting close to any woman.😆

• Like 2