Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Like many of us Marxsolita was wrong, and like some of us admitted it Aussie, Some hypocrites made grand statements that " she will never stoop to their level ( whatever that means )" and  "but you'll never see her sexual with another girl. If she does I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but that won't happen" ...Nothing at all wrong with being wrong, but several days later and still no admission, not good for ones credibility, presuming you have any in the first place that is. 

I have no issues being wrong, good heavens I don't get much right. My view is that what Leora does or doesn't do is her business. So I can't see how anyone would know what Leora is or isn't going to do. ( or any other woman for that matter 😁 ) As anyways I just support and happily watch and write about Leora.

P.S I if find the secret to what women want/ do you are going to make a bucket load of money 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, marxsolita said:

jajaja me encantaría, ya lo dije en mi anterior publicación,  pero entonces nos iríamos a Barcelona...

hahaha I would love to, as I said in my previous post, but then we would go to Barcelona ...

hahaha

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Como muchos de nosotros, Marxsolita estaba equivocada, y como algunos de nosotros lo admitimos australiano, algunos hipócritas hicieron grandes declaraciones de que "ella nunca se rebajará a su nivel (lo que sea que eso signifique)" y " pero nunca la verás sexual con otra chica". . Si lo hace, seré el primero en admitir que me equivoqué, pero eso no sucederá "... No hay nada de malo en equivocarse, pero varios días después y aún no hay admisión, no es bueno para la credibilidad, suponiendo que tener cualquiera en primer lugar que sea. 

I was wrong .... I admit my mistake ... I never thought it would happen but it happened .... hahaha.
We all make our guesses, and we think we know a lot about Leora ... but we really don't know anything about anything ... hahaha.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I was wrong .... I admit my mistake ... I never thought it would happen but it happened .... hahaha.
We all make our guesses, and we think we know a lot about Leora ... but we really don't know anything about anything ... hahaha.

raul399, bro there's a lot guys here that were wrong. No biggie mate

Men are from Mars, Women Are from Venus

Thinking ahead, what really happens is between two beautiful women.

Enjoy the ride as always it's fun talking and guessing what the future holds.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Like myself, you and several others, we all guessed wrong, but as you so rightly pointed out it was a "guess". It wasn't a pompous arrogant statement as was made by one person who should perhaps have known better.

I will say no more about the issue!

• Like 2