Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

5 hours ago, raul399 said:

I was wrong .... I admit my mistake ... I never thought it would happen but it happened .... hahaha.
We all make our guesses, and we think we know a lot about Leora ... but we really don't know anything about anything ... hahaha.

Bravo braul !  👏  Although I may not go along with the anything part...but I get your meaning my friend.  👌 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

God forbid if I'm right, but the lack of Interest coming from Leora when she's not around Malia, might be that she's passing the torch to her, because we all must understand nothing lasts forever, and I really hope I'm wrong about this

Her perceived lack of interest could be for numerous reasons and certainly isn’t for the first time.

She could be feeling unwell, bored with the whole scenario, punishing us mere mortals for having the temerity to doubt or criticise her, showing us who the governor is or just plain having a rest.

It’s certainly not the first time, she has done similar, she has before gone anything between 1-3 weeks without doing anything..Don’t let it worry you, ‘cause it certainly doesn’t worry her.

She will snap out off it in her own good time, if indeed she is in anything in the first place.

• Like 6

Happy leora family with joy 

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

leora and Malia and sexy girl 

beautiful girls so cute so good so hot beauty

We have to pamper all women 

A big kiss for all women 

🐈😘

A big hug for all men 

🐈🤝

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I for one believe that the intelligent and attractive and at times intriguing woman known as Leora has either located and acquired some means of part time employment or has been working on a voluntary basis of some form such as assisting in animal care somewhere.

I'm certain she has been visiting various tourist and cultural sites since she's become a resident of Prague and likely still may whenever she has chances and motivations to do so as well. It's likely the restrictions and lockdowns of the dreaded virus interfered in alot of her motivations or perhaps maybe even commitments or obligations elsewhere there.

She has always seemed to be a woman who does not always care to stay at home. Yet obviously there must be many others who are usually delighted when she chooses to and does. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Is the RLC site down? Here in East Coast U.S. it’s showing website is not available 

Its OK in UK as far as I'm concerned....Could be a local issue with you perhaps.