Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well I just got home from work and after looking at the replay, I can see that the lesbian training is still on going, maybe is good that Paul is unable to see what's happening, because yes he talks to her a lot, but all of her affection  and even her motivation to even look and feel sexy is only triggered when Malia is around

Hardly appeared to be that e. Lots of girls and women who are close in friendships have been known to engage in some forms of close contact including some cuddling, massaging, and even caressing with one another at times. Certainly didn't appear to be much of anything else.

But even if it would have, it certainly would have been totally up to them and there wouldn't have been anything immoral or unacceptable at all concerning it. After all...they are close friends who are now also roommates and are all that each other has as far as any form of companionship while living together there at that location.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

I said it earlier today and I say once again,what have happened to our Queen.I can´t remeber her beeing so buttoned up that she has been lately.If you saw when she changed from her cut off jeans to were she was choosing what to wear for the rest of the evening,she

had a black seetrough negligee or a white body to choose from.She took the white body.Obviously beacuse then she woudn´t show so much.Why???She has never had any problem with that.I think it´s strange.Maybe i´m wrong but something isn´t right here

Perhaps the real reason she made the change was that the black negligee was Malias rather than hers. She handed it to Malia who took it, I believe to her room. Then Leora went to the area where the ironing board is at, presumably to find something else to wear. 

She came back empty handed, then went through  the clothing on the chair next to the door, and chose the "white body". 

I firmly believe, that way too much is being read into the every move, choice of attire, duration, and activities outside of the apartment, etc. 

My opinion is based on only what I can see by paying attention to what they do. Allowing the tenants credence, rather than speculation for their activities.

• Like 5

On 5/19/2020 at 6:18 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Amen brother!

LMAO...the whole replay thing is already censored even when there is absolutely no reason for it.  Replay is a ripoff and IMO something that any paying subscriber should do with out.  For every sub that is purchased with replay, you are just confirming to the rick assholes of RLC, that you will do anything they want you to do!!!  Sorry for the rant but it's absolutely true!!

Sorry HarleyFatboy, I corrected a little later that it was my mistake, I did not know how I should change the dates on Replay, now I know and found the correct time. I do not agree with you, I think Replay is a great solution and gives the possibility to watch exactly the interesting that happens, not having to sit and wait for hours. I watch Leora/Malia happenings in the Morning as they are usually active very late at night.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Leora, another way for a woman to lift her spirits is Shopping. 

Clearly new clothes would be just what is needed. 

Christina Khalil video should get you in the mood to shop.

C.K. is a quite attractive and sexy woman Aussie. Good choice in a clothing attire model mate.

• Like 2

Oh my God, I like leora more than anyone on here, but this girl is not above criticism,  but for some reason people think they're going to turn to Stone if they say any negative thing about her, and I know absolutely that female friends do cuddle together, from time to time, but after seeing the replay of her once again in this embraceable ball for hours and hours, did absolutely nothing for me personally,  and I know, no one is on my side about this, I got that, but it's not going to stop me for expressing my frustration lately with her

• Upvote 1

Happy leora family with joy 

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

leora and Malia and sexy girl 

beautiful girls so cute so good 

We have to pamper all women 

A big kiss for all women 

🐈😘

A big hug for all men 

🐈🤝

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Hardly appeared to be that e. Lots of girls and women who are close in friendships have been known to engage in some forms of close contact including some cuddling, massaging, and even caressing with one another at times. Certainly didn't appear to be much of anything else.

But even if it would have, it certainly would have been totally up to them and there wouldn't have been anything immoral or unacceptable at all concerning it. They are close friends who are now also roommates and are all that each other has as far as any form of companionship while living together there at that location.

Is it wrong for me to say, Leora do something personally for us like you used to, and today I thought she's finally going to do something personally for us, without Malia initiating her every sexual move, so as she sat there on the bed finally sexually rubbing herself, she just as fast  stopped doing it, after hearing Malia outside her bedroom, but there was one more opportunity for us, as she was exercising, and I know from hearing from people that Leora is a master of knowing where the camera is, so with that she could at least intentionally position herself towards camera one as she exercise, but even doing that wasn't an option for her to do for us

• Like 1
  • Haha 1