Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #29 2020 May

9 hours ago, jham said:

Yep, that's the story of RLC, beyond repair

Amen brother!

8 hours ago, Calle said:

I have tried to find Leora´s/Malia´s massage and mutual pussy rubbing at RLC Replay but haven´t succeeded. I thought it happened at night between May 16 and 17. Is my timing correct? If not please advice me. Or is it possible that RLC has censored those hours as there is not very much shown? That would ruin the whole Replay idea.

LMAO...the whole replay thing is already censored even when there is absolutely no reason for it.  Replay is a ripoff and IMO something that any paying subscriber should do with out.  For every sub that is purchased with replay, you are just confirming to the rick assholes of RLC, that you will do anything they want you to do!!!  Sorry for the rant but it's absolutely true!!

7 hours ago, marxsolita said:

es verdad que no crei que llegaran a tanto como han llegado, pero lo que estas pidiendo me parece demasiado lejano, ojala me equivoque pero eso son muchos escalones mas

It is true that I did not think they would reach as much as they have, but what you are asking seems too far away, I hope I was wrong but that is many more steps

Leora has nothing else to give but what she is doing in the present.  Everything else people have seen 1,000 times already!

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I love a small one on the ankle on woman very sexy. I think Leora would be better doing this first then go bigger if she loves it.

I have yet to see anyone that only has one tattoo.  they say that once you have one you will eventually have two, three, four or twenty.  It's a bad idea to fuck up the canvas!!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Well you have been wrong so far, hopefully you will be again. ( please don't take it in a bad way )

Like many of us Marxsolita was wrong, and like some of us admitted it Aussie, Some hypocrites made grand statements that " she will never stoop to their level ( whatever that means )" and  "but you'll never see her sexual with another girl. If she does I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but that won't happen" ...Nothing at all wrong with being wrong, but several days later and still no admission, not good for ones credibility, presuming you have any in the first place that is. 

• Like 5

Does that mean Leora is not going to make a one-woman-show anymore?? 

This step is important cuz her shows becam a bit boring lately although I don't wish to see Leora changing into a professional showgirl. 

8 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Bueno, hasta ahora te has equivocado, ojalá lo vuelvas a hacer. (por favor no lo tomes mal)

jajaja me encantaría, ya lo dije en mi anterior publicación,  pero entonces nos iríamos a Barcelona...

hahaha I would love to, as I said in my previous post, but then we would go to Barcelona ...

• Like 2