Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

The other thread is at 30 but still open so i'll post here.

Carla and Yanai all dressed up and the TV and PS4 is out in the other terrace of the bedroom so guests arriving soon. Guest bedroom not made up or prepared so either new guests or ones we have seen in a while or the other guy back with the girl.

• Like 1

Nice spot they made to stay with the friends and eat.We now can watch it better view than in the other side of balcony.Only thing missing is a good lighting condition during night.But still..a good detail by them.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, ze81 a dit :

Nice spot they made to stay with the friends and eat.We now can watch it better view than in the other side of balcony.Only think missing is a good lighting condition during night.But still..a good detail by them.

Only thing missing is sound.

2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Only thing missing is sound.

No sound,to bad.They should fix that and in and also some lights in there.Gess if we want to listen them in balcony we have to use livingroom cams etc.Its a nice spot,only needs those tweaks.

1 hour ago, AntEater said:

When they talk how well does it seem they know each other @ze81? We haven't seen their old friends in a while, that sexy dancing girl and the gay guy.

Hi,i didnt listen a lot of time but from what i listened they seem to be relatively old friends.The guest girl and the dude dont think they are boyfriend and girlfriend status,seems just special friends(that maybe had something more serious in past).The one that seems not a old friend of them is the "action dude" that guest girl brings from time to time.

• Upvote 1