Noldus

B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

GOV B2 2020 #7

I am still amazed at how easily Mimi took that guys cock in her ass. Little or no prep, two pushes and it is in all the way and man did he fuck her ass hard, although no where near the way Lucian fucks Alex's ass. That is painful for me to watch but I can't take my nasty eyes and mind off it. lol

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am still amazed at how easily Mimi took that guys cock in her ass. Little or no prep, two pushes and it is in all the way and man did he fuck her ass hard, although no where near the way Lucian fucks Alex's ass. That is painful for me to watch but I can't take my nasty eyes and mind off it. lol

Perv...😉

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Perv...😉

OMG you have no idea. Always have been. Will go to my grave that way too. :biggrin:

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

OMG you have no idea. Always have been. Will go to my grave that way too. :biggrin:

Just reading your posts here over the years, I've got some idea...😏

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

don't mean to be a perv...…. but any chance for a picture....as descriptive as pied piper was …. now I want to see it for myself..... at my age even the story can be enough...

Mimi use anal plug, that's why she is prepared to anal.

yesterday used it too

scusate ma se le ragazze che noi paghiamo per vederle vanno a scopare fuori per non farsi vedere dai ragazzi in russia o altra parte tornassero da loro ,inutile che fanno spettacoli programmati davanti alle cam e poi fuori fanno bel altro...

Fioar listening to Glass Houses Revisited and loving it ... aaaah a lady with good taste

18h12 ULYANA ET OLIVIA sont rentrée apres 30heurs de folie d'apres leur commentaire

18 minutes ago, pajero said:

18h12 ULYANA ET OLIVIA sont rentrée apres 30heurs de folie d'apres leur commentaire

Je suis simplement curieux. Vous comprenez leur langage?

16 minutes ago, pajero said:

can you, or would you elaborate?

54 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

can you, or would you elaborate?

He saying that's when they came back now it appears they are getting ready for something probably a show or maybe they will visit b1

• Like 1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

He saying that's when they came back now it appears they are getting ready for something probably a show or maybe they will visit b1

High chance they will visit B1, looks like there could be a party in there

2 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

High chance they will visit B1, looks like there could be a party in there

Which means they will most likely invite some guys over there and make the party about them because they always seem to try and over shadow people 😂

• Like 1