B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

I am still amazed at how easily Mimi took that guys cock in her ass. Little or no prep, two pushes and it is in all the way and man did he fuck her ass hard, although no where near the way Lucian fucks Alex's ass. That is painful for me to watch but I can't take my nasty eyes and mind off it. lol

4 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I am still amazed at how easily Mimi took that guys cock in her ass. Little or no prep, two pushes and it is in all the way and man did he fuck her ass hard, although no where near the way Lucian fucks Alex's ass. That is painful for me to watch but I can't take my nasty eyes and mind off it. lol

Perv...😉

• Haha 1

don't mean to be a perv...…. but any chance for a picture....as descriptive as pied piper was …. now I want to see it for myself..... at my age even the story can be enough...

scusate ma se le ragazze che noi paghiamo per vederle vanno a scopare fuori per non farsi vedere dai ragazzi in russia o altra parte tornassero da loro ,inutile che fanno spettacoli programmati davanti alle cam e poi fuori fanno bel altro...