Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maitre197
15 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

unfortunatelly i'm not known to make the best "value for money" decisions in my life ,my heart belong to Lara,Celina and Isa.

In my eyes, all her advantages in real life are crossed out by one, but a big drawback - she does not know how to control her weight. Every year it becomes noticeably  fatter.

In the project the biggest problem of this couple - they are not the showman/show-woman.

MUST LEAVE. 

3 hours ago, maitre197 said:

In my eyes, all her advantages in real life are crossed out by one, but a big drawback - she does not know how to control her weight. Every year it becomes noticeably  fatter.

In the project the biggest problem of this couple - they are not the showman/show-woman.

MUST LEAVE. 

Basically they don't put on daily shows like the rest. God forbid the site actually have couples that lead "Real Lives". Your weight comment is just laughable. 

• Like 2

On 5/29/2020 at 1:16 PM, Slender Man said:

Decided to take mine off this morning while getting jiggy with the missus. Was actually quite liberating. LOL

I'm just wondering where you wear your watch?😀

Hate to stop you in the street and ask the time😀👍

• Haha 3

Guest maitre197
8 hours ago, Slender Man said:

Basically they don't put on daily shows like the rest. God forbid the site actually have couples that lead "Real Lives". Your weight comment is just laughable. 

I remember this couple from the date of their first visit to Anna and Alex in 2017. New Jenni=1,5 old Jenni.