Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #1

The weekend hasn't even started yet and I guess we all know they might not be leaving until Sunday or Monday 🤷‍♂️

That's good news for the guest guy's girlfriend but bad news for Jennifer 😂

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Jennifer & Blondie should just have a girls lezathon in the living room, and let Bradley and couple have the bedroom. What a weekend. LOL 

The guest guy wont let them he will complain to Bradley because the only way his girlfriend can fuck Bradley is if Jennifer fucks him for what it's worth 😂

I'm guessing that's why the blonde left 

This could be a problem in the future if bradley doesn't fix this issue because clearly he & the guest girl is the only one's getting satisfaction 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

46 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

Her boyfriend was mad at her in the kitchen when jennifer&bradley was in the bedroom he grabbed her face

The guests were arguing in the bathroom after 4some. Not fully violent, but the guy's behaviour is not very repectful; to say the least.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Bathroom camera in private voyeur show of Bradley & Jennifer at Voyeur House TV

6 minutes ago, phil4466 said:

The guests were arguing in the bathroom after 4some. Not fully violent, but the guy's behaviour is not very repectful; to say the least.

VOYEUR-HOUSE.TV

Watch Bathroom camera in private voyeur show of Bradley & Jennifer at Voyeur House TV

shall we shag now or shall we shag later austin powers GIFLike I said she probably talked him into coming back 😂

It was supposed to be the blonde's weekend with them 😂 but she clearly wants more for the shag meister bradley 😂

They was only gone for like 2 days.. she was like no let's go back I forgot something on Bradley's dick😂

Also did the guest guy cum?

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

shall we shag now or shall we shag later austin powers GIFLike I said she probably talked him into coming back 😂

It was supposed to be the blonde's weekend with them 😂 but she clearly wants more for the shag meister bradley 😂

They was only gone for like 2 days.. she was like no let's go back I forgot something on Bradley's dick😂

Also did the guest guy cum?

Yes, in Jennifer's mouth.

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

The guest guy wont let them he will complain to Bradley because the only way his girlfriend can fuck Bradley is if Jennifer fucks him for what it's worth 😂

I'm guessing that's why the blonde left 

This could be a problem in the future if bradley doesn't fix this issue because clearly he & the guest girl is the only one's getting satisfaction 😂

Guest guy can go take a long jump then. Leave Bradley and the girls to have fun. Blondie never looked comfortable and knowing it was going to be an early one, even less so. 

3 minutes ago, Slender Man said:

Guest guy can go take a long jump then. Leave Bradley and the girls to have fun. Blondie never looked comfortable and knowing it was going to be an early one, even less so. 

The blonde was mostly for Jennifer