Jennifer & Bradley (2020) Part #1

3 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Don't know if anyone has noticed but Jennifer never takes her watch off, even during the sex she wears it, and the video 2 years ago in Anastasia apartment, i think it's the same watch, must be a lucky charm for her lol ๐Ÿ˜

I don't take my watch off too usually.ย 

• Like 1

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, coolcucumber said:

Don't know if anyone has noticed but Jennifer never takes her watch off, even during the sex she wears it, and the video 2 years ago in Anastasia apartment, i think it's the same watch, must be a lucky charm for her lol ๐Ÿ˜

Take mine off to wash,bath or showerย  but normally it's on, same for most people I imagine, dunno about sex, what's that ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3

i think Jennifer is the best "value for money" for any guy.

1) she is sexy, she has this "energy" that drives attention towoards her.

2) she is calm, i see her some times trhough the day and the way she moves, with such a grace, like she has all the time in the world to do her things.

3)she knows how to dress, she is stylish,we see her with all her dresses, clean simple yet very spectacular. not to mention her lingeries, i think only Minie had such a quality of lingeries.generaly i think girls underestimated the power of good quality lingeries.

4) she knows how to fuck, and here needs no further comments.

5) she really knows how to cook,i think after Marry that i guess was working in a sushi restaurant Jennifer is the best, i think yesterday i saw her using a techinque called "sous vide" and is a techinque usually used by profesional chefs, generally she knows what she does in the kitchen.

if someone would have to chose a girl from vh to spent the rest of his life with that should be Jennifer.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, moonlight89 said:

if someone would have to chose a girl from vh to spent the rest of his life with that should be Jennifer.

Bought the ring yet then moon ๐Ÿ’ย ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha 3