Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #5

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The discussion between them is over?  There are no more arguments just a few hours later?  Hahaha Another false play from a poor neighborhood !!  If someone sincerely believes something of what happens in this apartment has a serious problem ... We will continue like this until their new play, who will be the organizer Melissa or Sergio?  Melissa, fucking another guy cheating on Sergio, come on, as always ...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

you know where things was staged? at Nikkis and Archi, it was funny and very visible, the latest staged fight was in Shrek and Fiona place when she was giving handjob to Poppy and than was a fight.

Not only there. Lots of theater lately. If these were only English-speaking apartments, then entire VH would collapse.

But what is the solution? Get -500 dollars every week? Therefore, real quarrels outside the apartments became a recommendation from the manager. Theatrical and fully controlled drama is working strategy, to raise rating without risking anything.😉

About M&S - I do not agree with that statement. They like to do hype (they deliberately extended threesome attempts with guy long time ago, even in dialogs, they say show more today, but not until final and 3some give few more days good money).

They quarrel (~85% quarrels) in controlled manner. More to create anchors and to back into apartment tomorrow (so easily good ratings +1-2 days).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Wow, just read 7 pages of bullshit. Y’all have waaaaayyy too much time on ya hands 😂😂😂😂 

gudari, has anyone seen mell actually have sex with another? 
And why am I suddenly seeing two groups of all of you picking at each other like teenage girls? Have I missed something? Is it or was it a set up fuck n fight? Maybe or maybe not. Shit happens in the swing world. He will be kissing ass for a while now and deservedly so. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3