Melissa & Sergio (2020) Part #5

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Como solo hay un puñado de submarinos aquí, deberían haber mantenido el truco durante el mayor tiempo posible. ¡No dejes que el orgullo te joda! 😁

The scam is simple! If the game goes as Melissa has planned, go ahead! If the game doesn't go as Melissa has planned, the game is over and the player is destroyed! In short, Melissa can fuck as many guys as she wants, Sergio can't and less receive nothing in return!

• Like 1

On 25/5/2020 at 12:30, Alley barber said:

Wow, solo lee 7 páginas de mierda. Ustedes tienen muuuucho mucho tiempo en sus manos 😂 😂 😂 😂 

Gudari, ¿alguien ha visto a Mell realmente tener relaciones sexuales con otro? 
¿Y por qué de repente veo a dos grupos de todos ustedes peleándose como adolescentes? ¿Me he perdido algo? ¿Es o fue una mierda preparada? Tal vez o tal vez no. La mierda sucede en el mundo del swing. Él estará besando el culo por un tiempo ahora y merecidamente. 

I'm sorry, but I don't usually respond to the blind or rather who doesn't want to see reality... before Melissa and Sergio's last trio with the guest boy a few months ago I already predicted the deception one night when the guest boy and Melissa hid from Sergio all over the apartment to kiss and touch. Days later Melissa disappeared from the apartment several days with this boy and reappeared in the same clothes while Sergio remained alone in the apartment. Calorie? I think that not because in those days, I may, following my comment complaining that I did not do it in front of the cameras, I did it outside the apartment deceiving everyone, suddenly the repeated threesomes emerged with this boy, conditioned by Sergio present in the apartment and in front of the cameras. There they realized the deception or the scam they were committing! How many times has Mellissa done the same? Often! I'm clear and that's why I call them scammers!

• Upvote 1

I think here the vast majority think sergio is the "commander of the crew" and what really is a real shipwreck! It's just a little keychain in Melissa's hands! Formerly Melissa responded in this forum until she began to read the reality of what many of us thought in this forum about her and now because she does not like what we think about her, sometimes she commands to respond to her "shipwreck" Sergio.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

I think here the vast majority think sergio is the "commander of the crew" and what really is a real shipwreck! It's just a little keychain in Melissa's hands! Formerly Melissa responded in this forum until she began to read the reality of what many of us thought in this forum about her and now because she does not like what we think about her, sometimes she commands to respond to her "shipwreck" Sergio.

If that's what you think then why keep watching them. There are 35 other apartments.  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Si eso es lo que piensas, ¿por qué seguir viéndolos? Hay otros 35 apartamentos.  

Stncld, I don't see them, I only see this apartment when someone interesting comes. Also, even if I feel this way I think I can be free to see this apartment if I feel like it. Sometimes boredom makes me act like a detective in the absence of interesting situations... up to that point we can get...

14 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Si eso es lo que piensas, ¿por qué seguir viéndolos? Hay otros 35 apartamentos.  

Stncld, I've known you for a long time, even at RLC and I've never changed my mind about you and now I won't either! I have a lot of appreciation for you and I still think that you are definitely the best manager who can have this forum! That is why I only ask that those values that represent this forum continue to be respected, especially that of freedom of expression and different opinions without disrespecting anyone! I hope you agree with me on this!

• Upvote 2