Jump to content

Recommended Posts

IandD248.jpg

IandD250.jpg

IandD251.jpg

IandD258.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marcos and Valerya they took all their belongings and left the apartment 

Will they be in an apartment on their own?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, azebeo said:

Marcos and Valerya they took all their belongings and left the apartment 

Will they be in an apartment on their own?

Let's hope so. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's hope so. 👍

I'll predict that if they do get their own apartment then after a couple of weeks they will have had a sexy new guest and their will be calls from people here to throw them out and keep the new guests just like what has happened here with Deborah & Ian.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Just In said:

I'll predict that if they do get their own apartment then after a couple of weeks they will have had a sexy new guest and their will be calls from people here to throw them out and keep the new guests just like what has happened here with Deborah & Ian.

I never said to kick them out. I even did a lot of efforts to help the cam placements in this place. They can stay. I don't mind at all. I would prefer them in a nicer place though 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I never said to kick them out. I even did a lot of efforts to help the cam placements in this place. They can stay. I don't mind at all. I would prefer them in a nicer place though 😉

I didn't mean you specifically would call for their eviction from the site.😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Just In said:

I didn't mean you specifically would call for their eviction from the site.😉

I said I might follow them less but the reason for that is the silly teasing and the clowns make-up lately 😁

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I said I might follow them less but the reason for that is the silly teasing and the clowns make-up lately 😁

 

I have absolutely no problem with them sitting doing different make up styles (which is quite artistic) because it is different than sitting watching them play a computer game or mobile phone for hours on end.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Just In said:

I have absolutely no problem with them sitting doing different make up styles (which is quite artistic) because it is different than sitting watching them play a computer game or mobile phone for hours on end.

That's true. Still prefer less make up 😉

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, azebeo said:

Marcos and Valerya they took all their belongings and left the apartment 

Will they be in an apartment on their own?

Maybe Thomas old place 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Just In said:

I'll predict that if they do get their own apartment then after a couple of weeks they will have had a sexy new guest and their will be calls from people here to throw them out and keep the new guests just like what has happened here with Deborah & Ian.

I don't know about that but there is a high chance that if Marcus and Valeria do get their own apartment, they will outview Deborah and Ian easily, only chance for Deborah and Ian to get more views now is either they bring a new gorgeous couple as you said or Sofi starts doing something (which has the equal chance as life on Saturn).

Marcus and Valeria are quite open unlike D&I and history of VHTV shows which one will get more views

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, x192023 said:

Maybe Thomas old place 🙂

Please no, not that shithole lmao

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hear ya, it’s a start tho lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Place not worth watching without M&V 😞

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IandD259ba.jpg

IandD260aa.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...