B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #8 (May/June)

Babi doit elle forcément prendre partie entre Gina et Ulyana alors qu'elle est amie avec les deux? 
Ce n'est pas la première fois qu'il y a rapprochement entre Babi et Ulyana 

Babi must she necessarily take sides between Gina and Ulyana while she is friends with the two?
This is not the first time that Babi and Ulyana have come together

@moos54

On parle seulement hypothétiquement. Est-ce que ton amie est vraiment ton amie quand elle va se faire la meuf qui a baisé ton mec (du moins du point de vue de Gina)? Si oui alors nous avons pas le même concept d'amitié lol. Comme j'ai dit ça risque d'ajouter du drame et je suis à 100% pour.

We're only talking hypothetically. Is your friend really your friend when she goes to have sex with the girl your man cheated on with (at least from Gina's POV)? If so then we're not sharing the same concept of friendship lol. Like I said this might add some drama which I'm 100% for.

Olivia and her bf fucked like 3 times this morning, he came the first two times not sure about the third I skipped a bit on replay. I wonder if the last round was to please her or for his own enjoyment, 3 times seems a lot within 2-3 hours.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, omedo said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Dedicated to us...?

Don't worry, she is going to apologise to us the next day laying on her bed spread eagle while watering the whole place like a gardener 💦💦

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, omedo said:

Dedicated to us...?

I was abit disapointed. I was sure Mimi was going to have sex last night, they were cuddling and making out, but it never came to anything.

Someone had complained because Babi did a show with Ulyana, for not having defended Gina, in the soap opera that we have in RLC, maybe these people forget that these girls are here only and exclusively to earn money in every possible way and I swear to you, it's not cynicism, it's reality

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vanillajohn said:

We're only talking hypothetically. Is your friend really your friend when she goes to have sex with the girl your man cheated on with (at least from Gina's POV)? If so then we're not sharing the same concept of friendship lol. Like I said this might add some drama which I'm 100% for.

But nothing says that she is a closer friend to Gina than she is to Ulyana.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Someone had complained because Babi did a show with Ulyana, for not having defended Gina, in the soap opera that we have in RLC, maybe these people forget that these girls are here only and exclusively to earn money in every possible way and I swear to you, it's not cynicism, it's reality

Sadly, it is true. I have no interest in their lesbian shows, actually I still believe Ulyana is 100% hetero. Even most of their masturbation have the feeling of going to work. I mostly watch this place when there are parties with guests. Olivia and boyfriend are always nice, but Mimi was the most interesting plot to follow last night. I hope we will see her have sex next time.

• Like 1