Can’t upload photos to my profile

Alley barber

It's a glitch in the software that Admin has been trying to work out with little result. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You just have to catch it at the right time and get lucky. Just like sex!

4 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

It's a glitch in the software that Admin has been trying to work out with little result. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. You just have to catch it at the right time and get lucky. Just like sex!

Thanks for that information. 
Pot-luck time

10 hours ago, Alley barber said:

Can anyone help me out, I choose upload photo, and then push select picture, but it doesn’t work 

There is an issue with the current Software we are using.   A new version of forum Software is being worked on and hopefully it will be released soon. Once we have that then hopefully it takes care of all these issues we currently are dealing with.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There is an issue with the current Software we are using.   A new version of forum Software is being worked on and hopefully it will be released soon. Once we have that then hopefully it takes care of all these issues we currently are dealing with.

No worries bro 

• Upvote 1