Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

3 hours ago, philo said:

I think Paul is still in the reserves. I recall once that he had to report for active duty.

Paul is no longer in the reserves that demands he attends maneuvers yearly...He hasn't been attending then for over three years now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

that's what I said he went off for awhile and left in millitary uniform and didn't come back for quite awhile,then you see her in uniform in that video you have to wonder if they  meet in the millitary

She was never in the military.

• Like 2

Les gens découvrent seulement maintenant que Leora à un autre homme dans sa vie. Je l'avais déjà dit il y a plusieurs mois, mais les fans de Leora m'ont sauté dessus pour dire que c'était faux.

Sa façon de s'habiller et de se préparer pour lui plaire. Son comportement quand elle était sur son portable ou devant la fenêtre à attendre son mec qui venait la chercher en voiture. Comme dit plus haut sur le topic, elle se comportait comme une adolescente. Par exemple cet homme l'avait appelé en pleine nuit pour qu'elle vienne passé la nuit chez lui.

Nous ne connaîtrons probablement jamais l'identité de cette personne, ou peut-être qu'il s'agit de l'homme qui était venu dormir une fois chez elle. Cette soirée là était la plus bizarre que j'ai vu de rlc. Des amis qui se sont ignorés comme des inconnus toute la nuit et se sont parler par messages dans une pièce différente. ils avaient quitté l'appartement ensemble en fin de matinée sans un seul mot. Après ça, elle était rentrer très tard la nuit.

Reste à voir la situation qu'elle entretient avec Paul. Est-ce qu'ils se sont quittés en bon accord ? Est-que Leora lui a fait croire qu'elle reviendrais en Russie ? Si c'est le cas Paul n'a pas du tout été malin. C'était tellement évident que beaucoup d'hommes allait sauter sur l'occasion en voyant une belle femme arrivée seule dans un pays étranger. Sans compter qu'elle à abandonner son chien sans aucun scrupule...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

The last thing I will do is lock myself indoors frozen with fear and worry about everything that’s happening in the world. I come on here to take a break from worry, tune out and have some entertainment.

fair enough, my country has nothing to be proud about how we treated our Indigenous people either.

17 hours ago, Lewis said:

Hello Leora
A BIG ... BIG ... thanks for last night .... I know you never forget us ....
Now let me share some doubts with you:
I know that my English is very basic, and I may have made some mistake of perception .... BUT it seems to me that someone always appears here, and wants to control what we can and cannot say about you, returning to a while ago, with bad memory .... contradicting freedom of expression and information, only seen in would-be dictators ...
So, if you talk to Paul and you cry because your relationships are not going well, can't we be sad with you ??? If you care about Eva and her well-being, then can't we be worried too ?? And if you are happy because you are going out at night, then we cannot be happy with you ????
It seems that there are people here who do not want that we talk about your feelings ... they just want you to be a sexual object (????), to touch yourself for us to see, full of lust, and just talk about it ????
So if you come in home with a bag of fruit and drinks, isn't it fair to think you went to the supermarket ??? If you come in with a bag of clothes, perfumes, or whatever, then is it not correct to say that you went to the shopping center ??? So, if you say that you are going out, change clothes, perfum the inside of the jacket in the armpits, we have to see with who ??? No, we have to respect your privacy ....
So Leora, tell me if it's not better to speak truth, than to open the door to all kinds of speculation ... look at the gum episode, you get a gum for bad breath and someone comes right away to say you took it a condom ...
NO .... NO ... NOT ME ... I will NEVER be from this group that asked for you the Bogdan's dick, or Sasha's (ex-Masha's partner) or some black athlete, or a bath sperm with a cock in each hole and another in each hand (scene in which even one of the Mods participated) or filling pages in low language, rude and offensive ....
I ask anyone who reads me, (as a challenge), to prove that I wrote an offensive or slanderous post, phrase or word against YOU, or i published a lie, or a false news and I will immediately apologize and leave the CC. ..
It's just my opinion ....

Well written post, your English is very good.

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

For you Yankees, €2,000 is $26,658 US per year.

Rent in San Francisco, CA, is around $3,000 US per month for a 1 bedroom apartment (flat) in a questionable part of town. You will need a roommate who is a high-tech engineer or attorney.

It's nice that RLC pays rent plus a stipend, but now you know why none of the tenants are living in apartments in expensive world cities and nations.

RLC gets currency primarily from "free world" countries, and the currency is convertible and valuable to Putin. As a result, RLC has been able to afford to rent apartments in Spain, the Czech Republic, and beautiful cities like St. Pete's and Krasnoyarsk, where the economy is relatively cheaper or weaker. Hell, even Masha's,  Leora's, or Maya's first apartments would be prohibitively expensive in New York, LA, Frisco, Tokyo, Paris, or London. Well, at least, they wouldn't be cost effective for RLC to do it.

I don't know what VHTV's situation could be. RLC appears to arrange contracts & leases, often with yearly changes to the yearly contracts, or according to visa requirements. Sadly, I cannot verify any of such information or speculations about the situation, but I "feel" that Leora's relationship with RLC has change over time.

As aways mate very informative. Thx

• Like 1

Que d commentaires !!!!! Leora découche !!!!! Et alors c'est son droit, peut être va t elle danser, s'amuser, la vrai vie pour une femme "célibataire". Elle a un nouveau mec ? Grand bien lui fasse, elle va enfin connaitre

l'organe vaginal au lieu de se masturber à la fin des rapports avec Paul (le point G vous connaissez ?). Mon regret c'est de ne pas être russe, je me serai précipité à Krasno pour la rencontrer.

Vis ta vie Leora, tu nous a donné de merveilleux moments pendant 7 ans, masturbations timides au début puis dildo et masturbation  plus anal. Je ne sais pas si tu étais payée pour çà mais tu comblais de bonheur pas mal de gens présents sur ce forum. Si tu désires arréter ta présence sur ce site c'est ton choix, et je le respecte, tu as donné de bonnes instructions à ton amis Malia, je suis sur qu'elle prendra très bien la relève.

Je continuerai à regarder en espèrant plus de vidéos.

• Like 1