Vita & Tom (2020) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Exactly. They are pretty much useless...

But the problem is vhtv which is unable to jump forward and take an opportunity; this project is simply unreformable; In the shape we have known so far vhtv is over; their target is audience which will be fine to pay money for watching girls doing the dishes. I have no problem with that because I'm done with vh; I just think it's a bit too expensive

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

for me Scott & Sabrina , Mia & Ragnar and Bradley & Jennifer. unfortunately the rest are not very interesting at the moment. we lost some good apartments due to the issues in Russia

Mia & Ragnar had a big argument last night. Maybe they broke up...

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, waldi said:

But the problem is vhtv which is unable to jump forward and take an opportunity; this project is simply unreformable; In the shape we have known so far vhtv is over; their target is audience which will be fine to pay money for watching girls doing the dishes. I have no problem with that because I'm done with vh; I just think it's a bit too expensive

At the moment it is all very slow and and it takes ages for them to do things. Look at all the tech issues they are not able to fix or just too lazy to do it...

17 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

for me Scott & Sabrina , Mia & Ragnar and Bradley & Jennifer. unfortunately the rest are not very interesting at the moment. we lost some good apartments due to the issues in Russia

Competition. This three are fighting for few thousand prize dollars. Alisa quickly left the race. Others chose laziness and ignore competition.

7 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

At the moment it is all very slow and and it takes ages for them to do things. Look at all the tech issues they are not able to fix or just too lazy to do it...

Wow. Jab stopped defending VH and begins to recognize obvious problems.👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Competition. This three are fighting for few thousand prize dollars. Alisa quickly left the race. Others chose laziness and ignore competition.

Wow. Jab stopped defending VH and begins to recognize obvious problems.👍

I didn't defend them. Just asked people to be fair with them. As if you like or not like a specific place is always a subjektive opinion I didn't join in those complaints.

But poor tech work and less places showing something interesting to click on I fully agree. 

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Not sure if that's a good solution as most likely they can't replace them so fast. I don't know. Maybe the site needs a reboot...?

If vhtv is unable to replace such very few  poor performers, it means they have problems; new start would be welcomed then; they have recognizable name, let them reboot it, as you say;

• Like 2