Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

So you wanna hear a story about a real conspiracy? Well here we go. Leora brought the guy to the apartment last night and left him with Malia for two reasons: 1) So she could spend time with her new guy off camera (if there is one) or 2) to get her old guy (the jerk who slept on the sofa) to try and fuck Malia. If successful, this would take the attention off of her and redirect it towards Malia. I think the jerk guy is a co-conspirator and long time fuck buddy of Leora. My evidence is that The Jerk is in fact the same guy who spent the night there before Malia came. I have compared (side by side) his screen shot this morning with the one I made at the time...same guy! Additionally, I have seen a photo of Leora and this guy taken years ago when she was a blond. She was also a blond in the military uniform so it could have been around the same time. My bottom line argument is that Leora is playing us big time and The Jerk is her partner in crime. Leora could have been alone last night watching and now that they have sold this new script, they are off together to have their fun. I'm reminded of the Hollywood movie "Wag the Dog".

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

15:37 local time
Leora went out with the Guy ... I hope she doesn't bring him back .... a man without class, drunk, sad figure he did as a guest .... If Leora's idea was to bring a company to Malia, why not a girl/woman, or do they only know males in Prague ????
I don't know about Leora's contract, and if there is mandatory time to stay in the apartment, but as she complained, before Malia's arrival, that she had to work until five in the morning, her behavior is now strange. ..
I believe that fans, paying or not, deserve more respect ... What happened the night before, was too...TOO... bad ..... surely it will be taken into account in my future relationship with RLC ....

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Leora went out with the Guy ... I hope she doesn't bring him back .... a man without class, drunk, sad figure he did as a guest .... If Leora's idea was to bring a company to Malia, why not a girl/woman, or do they only know males in Prague ????

Geez I don't know, maybe Malia actually likes hanging out with guys? I know that's a wild concept to grasp.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, philo said:

So you wanna hear a story about a real conspiracy? Well here we go. Leora brought the guy to the apartment last night and left him with Malia for two reasons: 1) So she could spend time with her new guy off camera (if there is one) or 2) to get her old guy (the jerk who slept on the sofa) to try and fuck Malia. If successful, this would take the attention off of her and redirect it towards Malia. I think the jerk guy is a co-conspirator and long time fuck buddy of Leora. My evidence is that The Jerk is in fact the same guy who spent the night there before Malia came. I have compared (side by side) his screen shot this morning with the one I made at the time...same guy! Additionally, I have seen a photo of Leora and this guy taken years ago when she was a blond. She was also a blond in the military uniform so it could have been around the same time. My bottom line argument is that Leora is playing us big time and The Jerk is her partner in crime. Leora could have been alone last night watching and now that they have sold this new script, they are off together to have their fun. I'm reminded of the Hollywood movie "Wag the Dog".

no ..

• Upvote 1

The RLC agents and Leora's friends who are on this forum will be out in droves now to try and spin the narrative I just proposed. They certainly don't want you to get the idea that anything that goes on in the apartment is preplanned. You will be told to believe them and not your lying eyes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, philo said:

The RLC agents and Leora's friends who are on this forum will be out in droves now to try and spin the narrative I just proposed. They certainly don't want you to get the idea that anything that goes on in the apartment is preplanned. You will be told to believe them and not your lying eyes.

i forgot till last night just how anal the leora fanatics can be

• Like 3