Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

Guys! There is a danger that this issue is spiralling out of control or any sense of reality come to that.

Several opinions have been posted over the past few days, and some people have overreacted to a situation they have no control over and even less knowledge of what the true facts are.

Yes we have seen with our eyes, certain things occur in the apartment and drawn our own conclusions, irrespective of whether they are the truth or not. Also many things have been said through disappointment and anger.

Please indulge me, and allow me to put this hypothetical situation to you for your comments?

We all have good imaginations, so put them to work on this scenario...

What about if Malia arrived in Prague as a guest for a while, but because of the pandemic was forced to stay for in indefinite time.....Friends can be friends for many years but you really don’t know them until you are confined with them 24/7.

Bear in mind also that prior to Malias arrival Leora was a free spirit , used to doing exactly what she wanted when she wanted....Irrespective of whether you liked her or not, she was rarely inactive for too long.

It was mentioned by me and some others at the time, that in our opinions Malia brought very little to the table and if anything had been a hindrance to the harmony of the apartment. My opinion on that has never varied...She might be a nice person , I wouldn’t know, but I do know that since she arrived the apartment has deteriorated.

Leora gets no space or privacy to express herself like she used to, only behind the closed door of the bedroom..Malia follows her around like a shadow, after a while this can become similar to a straight jacket and frustration and impatience can set in. 

Malia also may have brought different influences also, inasmuch as in all the years most of us have been watching Leora, we could only remember her drinking alcohol a couple of times....but since Malia arrived her alcoholic intake has increased tenfold.

Imagine also that her and Paul have parted and only talk through friendship and interest in the dog...this entitles her to see anyone she wishes whenever she wishes without having to consult Paul, Malia or us....Because she goes out doesn’t necessarily mean she is with a guy, although what does it matter if she is....It’s her life!  

People making remarks on here about her grazed knees, and how that proves she is shagging someone is outrageous and laughable..

Think also about the visitor on Saturday night....What about if it was Malia who asked him to come to keep her company? And not a devious plot by Leora to get him comfortable and then desert him...There are two sides to every story .

I would imagine  Leora is pissed of at the moment with several things....Lack of privacy from her guest, Her breakup with Paul, Our opinions, which sometimes border on outrageous , and how to balance everything and still have a personal life if she wishes....

My opinion is that Malia is not a patch on Leora, and is revered at the moment by default.

I know not everyone will agree with my thoughts on this matter, but it’s as credible as any others that have graced these pages for a few days now....give it some thought, and be patient....It will work out

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

i agree with u we are putting 2+2 and coming up with 5. but the fact she spends more time out of the apartment than in it cant be ignored. if she wants to be out most of the time then leave RLC and let new tenants join

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Guys! There is a danger that this issue is spiralling out of control or any sense of reality come to that.

Several opinions have been posted over the past few days, and some people have overreacted to a situation they have no control over and even less knowledge of what the true facts are.

Yes we have seen with our eyes, certain things occur in the apartment and drawn our own conclusions, irrespective of whether they are the truth or not. Also many things have been said through disappointment and anger.

Please indulge me, and allow me to put this hypothetical situation to you for your comments?

We all have good imaginations, so put them to work on this scenario...

What about if Malia arrived in Prague as a guest for a while, but because of the pandemic was forced to stay for in indefinite time.....Friends can be friends for many years but you really don’t know them until you are confined with them 24/7.

Bear in mind also that prior to Malias arrival Leora was a free spirit , used to doing exactly what she wanted when she wanted....Irrespective of whether you liked her or not, she was rarely inactive for too long.

It was mentioned by me and some others at the time, that in our opinions Malia brought very little to the table and if anything had been a hindrance to the harmony of the apartment. My opinion on that has never varied...She might be a nice person , I wouldn’t know, but I do know that since she arrived the apartment has deteriorated.

Leora gets no space or privacy to express herself like she used to, only behind the closed door of the bedroom..Malia follows her around like a shadow, after a while this can become similar to a straight jacket and frustration and impatience can set in. 

Malia also may have brought different influences also, inasmuch as in all the years most of us have been watching Leora, we could only remember her drinking alcohol a couple of times....but since Malia arrived her alcoholic intake has increased tenfold.

Imagine also that her and Paul have parted and only talk through friendship and interest in the dog...this entitles her to see anyone she wishes whenever she wishes without having to consult Paul, Malia or us....Because she goes out doesn’t necessarily mean she is with a guy, although what does it matter if she is....It’s her life!  

People making remarks on here about her grazed knees, and how that proves she is shagging someone is outrageous and laughable..

Think also about the visitor on Saturday night....What about if it was Malia who asked him to come to keep her company? And not a devious plot by Leora to get him comfortable and then desert him...There are two sides to every story .

I would imagine  Leora is pissed of at the moment with several things....Lack of privacy from her guest, Her breakup with Paul, Our opinions, which sometimes border on outrageous , and how to balance everything and still have a personal life if she wishes....

My opinion is that Malia is not a patch on Leora, and is revered at the moment by default.

I know not everyone will agree with my thoughts on this matter, but it’s as credible as any others that have graced these pages for a few days now....give it some thought, and be patient....It will work out

After watching her for seven years what cracks me up is those people keep saying over and over their leaving and then hang around like a bad smell. To my way of thinking once you say your leaving go. We will miss your comments and friendship but go as your stated. To my way of thinking why hang around if your terribly unhappy just go and and you'll be so much happier.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

As much as we think what an easy life Leora has. Put yourself in her shoes for a week where everyone hangs crap on you 24/7 and you better pull yourself off at least twice a day or we are going to quit early.

• Like 5

Fairly soon, if not already, it's going to be an easy argument to make that Leora has effectively abandoned the project. For the times that I have chosen to examine over the past several days, Leora has only come in to eat and sleep. if subscribers choose to leave, it's only because they are not able to see what the RLC mission statement has promised "The Private Lives of Other People Live 24/7 ..." 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I was a former supporter of this apartment. I use the term supporter so as to distinguish myself from those who are described as "fans". (God forbid I should ever join that club). For me, I can no longer support a performer who has effectively flipped me off. By comparison, it's like the terrible politician who says "any publicity is good publicity" or worse "who else, but me, are they going to vote for". That's why many choose not to vote at all and why I, in this regard, say to Leora "Good Riddance".

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, philo said:

Fairly soon, if not already, it's going to be an easy argument to make that Leora has effectively abandoned the project. For the times that I have chosen to examine over the past several days, Leora has only come in to eat and sleep. if subscribers choose to leave, it's only because they are not able to see what the RLC mission statement has promised "The Private Lives of Other People Live 24/7 ..." 

For those people who have never liked Leora it will not be a loss, but for those who have liked her in the past it will be a big loss.....I have said it before and I will repeat it.....Don't write her off yet.......She might just come back and surprise a few people, she's done it before......Make some allowances for the virus lockdown and the effect it's had on peoples temperament. 😸

• Like 8