Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

so this apt is for leora to sleep in, store her clothes,and to get ready in to go out for fun. oh and also to collect some wages

I think it is not so bad, it is just weekend

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

no Pulo she is sick, too much alcohol

Wines still contain all the alcohols produced in fermentation, including methanol and fusel alcohols.  Methanol is poisonous, but not concentrated enough in wine to kill, but it is toxic and contributes to the miserable hangover one gets from drinking too much wine.  Distillers, on the other hand, discard the first products of a run that contain most of the methanol.

Moral of the story:  If you're going to get sloshed, do it on distilled spirits instead of wine or you will pay a higher price the next day.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Thinking about last night right now Guys is as bad as it was live! Just a horrible thing and i still feel so sorry for Malia. Crying and looking as lost. And by getting drunk only made the whole thing worse as it resulted in that slapstick bathroom scene which made her look silly and made him look an idiot. She must have agreed to this guy spending time with her for whatever reason but she clearly was NOT interested at all. In any way. I do hope that part got through to him and we do not see him again anytime soon. The key now will be tonight in fact. Will Leora go out again? The next few days and nights could be very telling.

6 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Thinking about last night right now Guys is as bad as it was live! Just a horrible thing and i still feel so sorry for Malia. Crying and looking as lost. And by getting drunk only made the whole thing worse as it resulted in that slapstick bathroom scene which made her look silly and made him look an idiot. She must have agreed to this guy spending time with her for whatever reason but she clearly was NOT interested at all. In any way. I do hope that part got through to him and we do not see him again anytime soon. The key now will be tonight in fact. Will Leora go out again? The next few days and nights could be very telling.

Se Leora è abbastanza intelligente per stasera potrebbe stare un po' con Malia, anche solo per vedere se sta bene.

• Like 2