Ary & George (2020) Part #2

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Just. Before I leave this Iife, Ineed to see Delain live. I love them and Charlotte has such a beautiful and powerful voice. They been in the Philly area in small venues, theyre not very well known here,, and get no airplay and I couldn't get tickets. 

I can tell you I have seen them multiple times and would love to see them again as they get the place pumped up and rocking.

Even a fun story was the last time I went to see them with my buddy. Whilst we were queued up outside the venue waiting to go in, Delain had just finished doing there final sound check and had came out the building to get ready. Well Charlotte who was about 15-20 feet away had said something along the lines of everyone to have a good time and my buddy shouted back saying that we were hoping for a great night with Delain, Charlotte replied with off course it will be great.

I tell you that lady is even more attractive in person and boy can she sing.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Just. Before I leave this Iife, Ineed to see Delain live. I love them and Charlotte has such a beautiful and powerful voice. They been in the Philly area in small venues, theyre not very well known here,, and get no airplay and I couldn't get tickets. 

Americans....Listening to Symphonic Metal bands??..... Good choice. 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi jab, they used to be such a cute couple. Not as an excuse at all, but was George drunk that day? They seem like casual drinkers generally. Well never know, but maybe the extra folks in their sexual life was leading to a lot of resentment and jealousy. I hope it works out for them, they seemed very loving in the past, 

Hi Ash,
I do not know. Unfortunately these episodes of violence happened very frequently lately. I just hope they can sort everything out one way or the other...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 12/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, itsme said:

I wonder if they will be back. Ary definitely had a following. 

I think they were asked to leave because of all the fighting between them, they did leave suddenly with no sign of getting ready to move. I doubt they will be back as a couple, but it would be nice to see Ary back on her own or with a female room mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

I think they were asked to leave because of all the fighting between them, they did leave suddenly with no sign of getting ready to move. I doubt they will be back as a couple, but it would be nice to see Ary back on her own or with a female room mate.

That would definately be a winner. That would also mean she broke up with George. I would feel bad about that earlier, but he's got a screw loose or something now, so cya George.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Let's hope so. She was one of my favorites.