Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

46 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

She was in one of the old apartments. Lived with a guy called Stephen until they split and she was on her own at the end. They had a great soppy old dog and lots of cats.

Maya and Stepen lived in the same complex of apartments that Leora & Paul originally live in. They certainly knew each other, but Leora and Paul were not very sociable so we never did get to see them all get together for parties like we did with many other RLC people. Leora had about two close friends who visited on occasion, and if Paul had any friends I never saw them.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

a great soup

She studied soup cooking from the RLC expert, known to most members as "Nora" or "Nastya." Let's hope she doesn't get a burn from baking Nora's bread recipe...

🤣😃🤪😁

• Like 3

good night beautiful girls so cute so good 🌃

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 🌃

Good Morning  🌅

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

She studied soup cooking from the RLC expert, known to most members as "Nora" or "Nastya." Let's hope she doesn't get a burn from baking Nora's bread recipe...

🤣😃🤪😁

She did get burned in the 2nd apartment cooking naked I believe.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maya and Stepen lived in the same complex of apartments that Leora & Paul originally live in. They certainly knew each other, but Leora and Paul were not very sociable so we never did get to see them all get together for parties like we did with many other RLC people. Leora had about two close friends who visited on occasion, and if Paul had any friends I never saw them.

Paul had 2 male friends visit in the first apartment some time after they moved in on 2013 It was the only time I recall them using the hooka that always set on the top shelf  that divided hallway from living room.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Paul had 2 male friends visit in the first apartment some time after they moved in on 2013 It was the only time I recall them using the hooka that always set on the top shelf  that divided hallway from living room.

That top shelf always bothered me. Mark and Lina had it full of human heads -- but they were hairdressers so I relaxed about it.  Did you ever see Leora smoke the hookah? I thought she pretty much was an abstaining minister's daughInsert other media ter back in the old days, and she didn't even show off any of her battery-powered friends back then. A little wine with "Malia" aka "Bangs" was all I saw of her indulgences.

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That top shelf always bothered me. Mark and Lina had it full of human heads -- but they were hairdressers so I relaxed about it.  Did you ever see Leora smoke the hookah? I thought she pretty much was an abstaining minister's daughInsert other media ter back in the old days, and she didn't even show off any of her battery-powered friends back then. A little wine with "Malia" aka "Bangs" was all I saw of her indulgences.

I don't recall ever seeing here use the hooka although she may have. She didn't have any BOB'S (battery operated boyfriend) back in the first apartment. There was one or two other girls one I recall being the girl they was talking to earlier via Skype. Yes I know you don't have access.

• Like 1