👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Tuesday

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Coincidence, my Grandmother said the same words to me in my younger life years.  :biggrin:

Hey stone your granny must have relations all over the world then as sounds a familiar phrase to me too 🤣👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What a sad bunch a perverts we have all become. Step back and look at ourselves...We are supposed to be grown men who in some cases hold or have held responsible position's in society. We, many of us at least have watched this girl blossom from a shy pretty youngster into a beautiful woman, who has by and large given the majority of us a huge amount of pleasure over the seven years we have known her...and during that time she has rode the blows both small and large that have been rained at her by various factions, including me sometimes on this forum, and life in general, and survived to become a strong independent person in her own right.

As happens in many situations in life, we build people up only to slam them down when it suit's...I personally have had times when I have been dissatisfied with the way I perceived Leora was heading and made it known, not deliberately to hurt her as an individual personally, but to express what I thought was a valid point of view....Ignorant to the fact that as much as people like Leora shake the criticism off and say it doesn't bother them, it does eventually wear them down.

I think that there are a combination of events that have occured in her life recently that have come together like a " Perfect Storm " filling her with anxiety, fear, bewilderment, happiness and great sadness...And we, the people who are supposed to appreciate her have sat back and watched her flounder , whilst making up stories and putting our own interpretations to facts that NONE of us apart from Leora are fully aware of.

To suit ourselves we have turned her from victim to villain by the touch of a PC keyboard....The maxim of " live and let live " has been discarded because we though we owned her....We don't !!

Give her a break guys, back off and give her breathing space...None of us know what she is going through, all we have done is form an opinion from little scraps of nebulous information and turned it on her....Without any consideration for her feelings..........It's beginning to take on the form of bullying....Not nice, clever or desirable ..

• Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

What makes this story so complicated is that there are people on this forum who know Leora personally. I don't fully understand why they don't disclose (although one has done so if you read the past posts closely. I have seen evidence that The Jerk was with Leora before RLC and possibly before Paul. I wish they would show everyone what I was shown and that might help to sort this out.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What a sad bunch a perverts we have all become. Step back and look at ourselves...We are supposed to be grown men who in some cases hold or have held responsible position's in society. We, many of us at least have watched this girl blossom from a shy pretty youngster into a beautiful woman, who has by and large given the majority of us a huge amount of pleasure over the seven years we have known her...and during that time she has rode the blows both small and large that have been rained at her by various factions, including me sometimes on this forum, and life in general, and survived to become a strong independent person in her own right.

As happens in many situations in life, we build people up only to slam them down when it suit's...I personally have had times when I have been dissatisfied with the way I perceived Leora was heading and made it known, not deliberately to hurt her as an individual personally, but to express what I thought was a valid point of view....Ignorant to the fact that as much as people like Leora shake the criticism off and say it doesn't bother them, it does eventually wear them down.

I think that there are a combination of events that have occured in her life recently that have come together like a " Perfect Storm " filling her with anxiety, fear, bewilderment, happiness and great sadness...And we, the people who are supposed to appreciate her have sat back and watched her flounder , whilst making up stories and putting our own interpretations to facts that NONE of us apart from Leora are fully aware of.

To suit ourselves we have turned her from victim to villain by the touch of a PC keyboard....The maxim of " live and let live " has been discarded because we though we owned her....We don't !!

Give her a break guys, back off and give her breathing space...None of us know what she is going through, all we have done is form an opinion from little scraps of nebulous information and turned it on her....Without any consideration for her feelings..........It's beginning to take on the form of bullying....Not nice, clever or desirable ..

So are you OK with what transpired on Saturday night? And what about Malia? Most of the criticism has been about how Malia is treated while at the same time, most are applauding Leora's newly found freedom. The only expectation is that she live up to her contract and bring it home. It she can't do that then maybe it's become too much for her to manage. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

So are you OK with what transpired on Saturday night? And what about Malia? Most of the criticism has been about how Malia is treated while at the same time, most are applauding Leora's newly found freedom. The only expectation is that she live up to her contract and bring it home. It she can't do that then maybe it's become too much for her to manage. 

I am perfectly fine with what transpired on Saturday, naturally I was disappointed at not seeing Leora, but it wasn't the end of the world to me. I watched parts of it on Replay, mainly because Malia really doesn't do it for me, although that does not make her a bad person, just personal choice.

You, me, uncle Tom Cobly, nobody apart from Leora and Malia know what the arrangements regarding that guy was....but people have put thier own spin on it to suit thier own conspiracies' ....

As for Leora going out....There is nothing in her contract I wouldn't imagine that states that she has to be in the house 24/7 365 days of the year, to perform our wishes as we want.. She is entitled to some freedom, and to meet people...And what if she has met a guy? She can have a friend who is male, without him being her boyfriend and certainly doesn't imply they are shagging....But even if they were, what is it to do with us......NOTHING!!

She's not a child, and is entitled to her space and her life outside of the apartment.....Thats my opinion.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I am perfectly fine with what transpired on Saturday, naturally I was disappointed at not seeing Leora, but it wasn't the end of the world to me. I watched parts of it on Replay, mainly because Malia really doesn't do it for me, although that does not make her a bad person, just personal choice.

You, me, uncle Tom Cobly, nobody apart from Leora and Malia know what the arrangements regarding that guy was....but people have put thier own spin on it to suit thier own conspiracies' ....

As for Leora going out....There is nothing in her contract I wouldn't imagine that states that she has to be in the house 24/7 365 days of the year, to perform our wishes as we want.. She is entitled to some freedom, and to meet people...And what if she has met a guy? She can have a friend who is male, without him being her boyfriend and certainly doesn't imply they are shagging....But even if they were, what is it to do with us......NOTHING!!

She's not a child, and is entitled to her space and her life outside of the apartment.....Thats my opinion.

Well then she should continue what she is doing then. The contract I'm referring to is my subscription which promises "The Private Lives of Other People Live 24/7"

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2