CamCaps Worldwide Weather

TBG 150

Guest Squirrel

Ranging 38 to 68 F. Hard freezes already took their toll on the Mandarin Orange tree. No rain. No snow. Water wars will re-commence soon, along with rationing. 3.5 earthquake down south; that's trivial to us, of course. You folks would probably soil yourselves.

I must win lotto and retire in Hawaii, unless you can develop your margarita skills and chase off the damn hurricanes. And swampy gators...

Guest Squirrel

What city's are the RLC apartments in? I know some are in Spain and some are in Russia.

One is north of Moscow (V&I); the others are either near Barcelona (N&K, A&S, I&M) or near Krasnoyarsk, Siberia.

That seems to be the consensus of opinion garnered from previous CC posts.

On the other hand, all this stuff could be faked in the same Area 51 studio they used to fake the moon landing...

;D

30 F here in Ontario Canada with freezing rain predicted and 7 to 12 inches of snow overnight and into Monday.Then the temp will be going back to 0 to 10 F again.

Looks like i'll be in hibernation for a couple of days. Better get to the store and get a few packs of smokes before it all begins.