Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

3 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Geeze. I can't keep track of what Guests, Registered, or Premium members can do with our software. I've been a Mod far too long (many members would agree! 😜) so I'd need to run this question by SC or Admin, if you'd like. But I know that being Premium at CC is cheap as hell and you get some very special treatment and access. And Leora and Malia will love you and massage your entire body with their love and affection. I promise. :wink::biggrin:

How many points would slipper need us to donate to him?

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

No Please Aussie. That is so considerate of you but honest, i would rather do this myself if i choose to. I am very flattered but please it's fine! I very much appreciate the gesture Sir but its ok.

Can someone make me understand this, when Malia's alone she has no problem acting sexy in her room, but when we finally have a chance to get some alone time with Leora( that my motivate her to bate), but instead, Malia has to be always they're next to her, like Leora's dog in Russia always had to be under her, but seriously if Leora wanted to be alone for us, her continuing selfish self towards us, can make it happen, so laugh at this comment or be confused about it, but you know I'm right, if you're not completely blind to what's happening in front of you

3 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Dang. All the fun stuff is in the main menu "Store," but it's sold out on the "Upgrade User Group." Same with the "Remove Violation Points." No toilet paper, either. Damn. Some clown must have hoarded all these items and we're out of stock. Maybe Admin will get them reordered quickly; I have no idea. I just work here, stocking the KY Jelly and working the shop's jukebox muzak over at Old Dudes.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Dang. All the fun stuff is in the main menu "Store," but it's sold out on the "Upgrade User Group." Same with the "Remove Violation Points." No toilet paper, either. Damn. Some clown must have hoarded all these items and we're out of stock. Maybe Admin will get them reordered quickly; I have no idea. I just work here, stocking the KY Jelly and working the shop's jukebox muzak over at Old Dudes.

Too funny Foamy

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I kid you not. Leora just sneezed and my picture froze for a few seconds!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, gogism said:

I guess it was just for you to say to her - bless you! Did you miss it? 😉

I did in fact!! But i still had to wait for it to unfreeze!!😄

3 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Can't blame them! We did not see anything that we have not seen before of course but it was the manner of it. The reversal of roles. How Malia looked the nervous one. How Leora took the lead. How it was her who gave back in a way that has been missing since 'That' Saturday night. Ok, let us not get ahead of ourselves, it was just rubbing but as i said the manner was different. We can see now that this situation means something, it is something they do not want to lose, and it can still happen. And as usual it was a beautiful sensual time together. This is why so many love it.

I agree it seemed to be pleasurable and enjoyable exchanges of sensual interactions. Although I've also been mentioning off and on now for awhile that from my perceptions of various occasions that only one was in that role all along although there were times it didn't seem so obvious to appear that way.

Yes it is quite nice and enjoyable to have privilege of observing undoubtedly. But there are also times when only extended foreplay occurs without conclusion that somewhat diminishes the overall feeling of pleasurable enjoyment of the experience as well imo.