Which RLC tenant is most likely ---

Guest Squirrel

Guest Squirrel

Which RLC tenant is most likely to be pranking CamCaps?

I have a few of the usual suspects, but no firm evidence. Your ideas, please...

(Yes, TBG, I know "prank" is actually a noun, but it got changed into a verb form recently, and we'll have to live with it. I'll take the -1.)

Guest Squirrel

Whelp, a prank is like a joke. It is something you play on someone; hence it is often used as a direct object.

"She pulled a prank.

This is similar to "She splayed her legs," or "She swallows the bodily fluids."

In this case, prank, legs, and fluids are all nouns which work as direct objects of the action caused by the subject of the sentence (She).

On the other hand, if you're still awake, you're missing Maya right now. And everybody loves Maya.

%7Boption%7D

24608_fd620004fbf872b9fca766e060a43e5115a50d6a.avi

Guest Squirrel

Yeah, but who's the cute blonde with her?  :D

If you're talking about the blonde who has so much love to share, we think that's sis.

Notice the jaw-line. Facial structure is similar.

Guest Squirrel

I'm thinking Paul or Kiko, myself.

And I wouldn't blame them one bit for "funnin' with the bros."

However, Paul and Kiko are obvious guesses --and that is precisely what concerns me. 

Guest Squirrel

Hey Squirrel. I always see a red X under your text. Are you putting up and emoticon or something that we can't, or maybe just me, see?

Yet another WTF moment on CamCaps.  ???

I have no idea what you're looking at. Post a screen capture, and I'll try to sweep it away. A lot of crap accumulates around the old nest when I'm not looking...

Without adding more crap, tell me how. I have stock XP Home or Chrome browsers. I can get on with either. Just be specific in your instructions. PM if you like.

When I have no interest in doing a certain task, I pay no attention on how to do it. That's the main reason I never post pics or vids. I have no interest.