T- gander

Has there ever been a Transgender male to female or even female to male in any of the rooms here on V-H i have never seen one and was wondering - i see a lot of girl on girl and lesbian even some male sucking male 

I think it is very difficult to actually know if a VH-TV participant or guest identifies as transgender or if they have a cross-dressing fetish.  There have been a number of cross dressers on VH-TV, but without any other facts or knowledge of the language, knowing if it goes beyond that would be speculation.  Add to that the cultural climate against the LGBTQ+ community in present-day Russia, and one would probably be hard-pressed to find many people who are comfortable living as openly trans in their daily lives and willing to show this on the internet.  Personal safety would be a big concern. 

Perhaps the recent guest at Ariel and Charly’s place identifies as trans?  (I believe they also spend time at Niki and Poppy’s place.)  They seem to identify as female, but, again, this is just speculation based on observation and nothing else.