Discussion:2019 Novel Corona Virus (Covid19) and It's Political Ramifications #4

https://www.amazon.com/Unreported-Truths-about-COVID-19-Lockdowns-ebook/dp/B089P216NP/ref=sr_1_1?dchild

The link works, but it's worth noting:

"Please note: the Essential Guide will be published in multiple sections.
Part 1 includes an introduction, an examination of the way COVID deaths
are counted, and a forecast for a potential worst-case scenario of
coronavirus deaths in the United States."

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

The link works, but it's worth noting:

"Please note: the Essential Guide will be published in multiple sections.
Part 1 includes an introduction, an examination of the way COVID deaths
are counted, and a forecast for a potential worst-case scenario of
coronavirus deaths in the United States."

Who cares about more bogus predictions. The experts haven't been right yet.

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Only you then eh :biggrin:

Yeh, we need more predictions from the fools at the Imperial College of London. Their original prediction for deaths in the U.S. was only off by 2 million+, just a small rounding error. LMAO  

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeh, we need more predictions from the fools at the Imperial College of London. Their original prediction for deaths in the U.S. was only off by 2 million+, just a small rounding error. LMAO  

Well America and fools seem to go together quite well now :biggrin:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well America and fools seem to go together quite well now :biggrin:

I know, the fools in the Democratic Party run almost all our major cities, and that's where the vast majority of our crime and race problems are located.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I know, the fools in the Democratic Party run almost all our major cities, and that's where the vast majority of our crime and race problems are located.

Makes you wonder why so many vote for them then eh? I don't pretend to understand your political system over there, come to that i doubt if the bloody politicians do either as they are all making a right fuck up of it. Just so sad to see from an outsider.

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Makes you wonder why so many vote for them then eh? I don't pretend to understand your political system over there, come to that i doubt if the bloody politicians do either as they are all making a right fuck up of it. Just so sad to see from an outsider.

It's beginning to change. That is why Democrats are in such a panic. In 2008 John McCain received 4% of the Black vote. In 2012 Romney received 6% of the Black vote, and in 2016 Trump received 8% of the Black vote. The latest Rasmussen poll (June 5) shows President Trump with a 40% approval rating with Black voters.

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Likewise, I do not understand the UK political system--sounds familiar however--

BTW--is that why the former Prince Harry and Meghan got the hell out of the UK??? 🤣

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, happyone said:

Likewise, I do not understand the UK political system--sounds familiar however--

BTW--is that why Prince Harry and Meghan got the hell out of the UK??? 🤣

No he wanted a private life so he heads to LA with his self obsessed wife 🤣 you couldn't fucking make it up eh 😁

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

No he wanted a private life so he heads to LA with his self obsessed wife 🤣 you couldn't fucking make it up eh 😁

Strange, didn't see them in any of the recent protests 😏

• Haha 1