B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

These girls have no morals.  All they care about is having something stuck between their legs and/or a guy that can Max out his Credit Card on them.

These words should be carved in stone, luckily, not all girls, they're like girls who work for RLC, I hope.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

He wasn't just anyone. He was their friend and had hung out with him multiple times already.

I know he has been there many times but even before that remember when Mimi did anal with a guest without a condom like a month ago and she met him first time that night and if i am not wrong she had a bf too that time 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

I know he has been there many times but even before that remember when Mimi did anal with a guest without a condom like a month ago and she met him first time that night and if i am not wrong she had a bf too that time 

Yes people cheat. People have cheated on their partners since the beginning of time. Nothing all that new or surprising.

7 hours ago, Fagen said:

It wasnt planned that he was going to sleep with her in her bed, they were actually making the couch ready for him, but he followed her back to her room, and now her phone is on the couch with the flashlight on under that blanket.

Would be funny if her "bf" showed up in the morning and found them in bed together lol.

Lool I saw that, but to be fair...It's not like Mimi didn't consent to the whole thing, the guy did give off a creepy vibe though...