B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

il y a 19 minutes, super134 a dit :

Maybe nothing else is going but this shit has always been at the top since I've started watching a few years ago. 

I don't think its good or even interesting most of the time but clearly people on the site are tuning into it.

Someone clearly is tuning in because they constantly get number 1 views live and replay flooded with the pics of it so we can rant and rave about but nothing clearly ever changes.

il y a 19 minutes, super134 a dit :

Maybe nothing else is going but this shit has always been at the top since I've started watching a few years ago. 

I don't think its good or even interesting most of the time but clearly people on the site are tuning into it.

Someone clearly is tuning in because they constantly get number 1 views live and replay flooded with the pics of it so we can rant and rave about but nothing clearly ever changes.

7 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

So the new task for Curly is to have a threesome with Piper and Taylor which i know will never happen but he will defo try that in future lmao

Don't think you have to worry about him, don't think we will see him at b2 any time soon, he has no relationsship with any of the girls there after Ulyana and Olvia left.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

They are in barca house..they will soon do exactly what all the bunch does,including lesbian orgies,massages,body painting etc.This barca houses are all about bs shows and very lityle about real life in cams.Sad to see Piper joining the rest of show workers.

I dont think they will be much different than when they were in b5, so no I dont think they will do orgies, but sex just the 2 of them yes. I liked the lesbian sex they had in b5 so if we get more of that I will be happy.

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You dont like them?

I do like them but i don't like them being stationed here at B2 because Piper and Taylor for me are genuine and do care for each other but here at B2 setup they have to be a part of fake dildo shows and who knows what more

1. I have no problem with Piper and Taylor if they were given a separate apartment or shared with a couple like before

2. I do have a problem them living with GOV girls because of the reasons i mentioned above 

3. I actually wanted new faces here so despite liking Piper and Taylor, i am bit disappointed 🙃

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

You dont like them?

I do like them but i don't like them being stationed here at B2 because Piper and Taylor for me are genuine and do care for each other but here at B2 setup they have to be a part of fake dildo shows and who knows what more

1. I have no problem with Piper and Taylor if they were given a separate apartment or shared with a couple like before

2. I do have a problem them living with GOV girls because of the reasons i mentioned above 

3. I actually wanted new faces here so despite liking Piper and Taylor, i am bit disappointed 🙃

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

They will have sex like they had in b5, I don't think they will be part of fake dildo shows like the other barca girls do. But we will see.

• Like 2