B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (June)

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Don't think you have to worry about him, don't think we will see him at b2 any time soon, he has no relationsship with any of the girls there after Ulyana and Olvia left.

He is a parasite and he will defo be there at B2 with Gina, just a matter of time, nature never changes lol

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

RLC a survécu parce que les gens sont des créatures d'habitude. Les gens sont restés parce que RLC a immédiatement baissé leur prix et les gens sont restés par curiosité pour voir ce que RLC ferait ensuite. Je vous dis que si suffisamment de personnes annulaient leurs abonnements à RLC, elles seraient obligées de changer de modèle commercial !!

Vous avez encore raison, Harley, les gens sur CC , ils parlent beaucoup mais ils n'agissent pas, n'envoient de courriers de réclamation à RLC et surtout ne font pas comme nous , couper les abonnements.

C'est au portefeuille qu'il faut les toucher ces gens là car les bla bla , RLC s'en fout..  ils nous méprisent d'une certaine façon.. Et puis ils ont quelques indics qui les rassurent et leur disent : oui c'est cela qu'ils veulent.

• Like 1

Just now, isidore57 said:

You are still right, Harley, the people on CC, they talk a lot but they do not act, do not send complaint letters to RLC and especially do not do like us, cut subscriptions.

These people have to be reached in the wallet because blah blah, RLC does not care .. they despise us in a certain way .. And then they have some clues who reassure them and say to them: yes that's what they want.

Thanks Isidore, I feel like I'm right whether I am or not LOL.  What I post comes from years of reading the different posters on this forum and from being an RLC subscriber in the past.  A long time ago I made posts about how RLC was becoming another VHTV and although it's not quite to that extent, it's on the right track!

I believe as long as the money keeps rolling into RLC, they are not going to change anything.  I believe RLC likes reading all the different opinions of the posters in this forum and the more they see all the conflict, the more they believe what they are doing is right.  The bottom line is,  they have matrixes in place that tells them how they are doing everywhere from the money coming in to which apartments are getting the most hits and which girls are popular or not.  The one and only thing that will force them to change, is a steady decline in revenue!!

We have to realize one thing, it is that Spain has just reopened its borders with Europe except for Portugal which will be done on July 1, and we can see that RLC depends like any company on laws and restrictions any country uses to fight this virus

We can see that RLC cannot bring in just anyone and as they want to replace those who decide to leave the project, it was already the case with Assol and Amelie, and there it was also the case with Olivia and Ulyana

Since they never really took girls locally, except for a few but because they knew other participants, I don't think they want to change their way of doing things.

Hopefully, the borders with other countries outside Europe will also open in July, if this is the case, we may have a lot of changes in all the GOV and COV apartments.

• Like 1

WOW so many positive posts there have been in recent hours.  😉

RLC tries to find participants, but with closed boundaries are not easy. Now Spain opened today for visitors within the EU and then we will see what happens after July 1st. One thing is certain, sooner or later it will be a massive replacement

• Like 2

I just finished reading the last several pages after the arrival of Piper and Taylor.  I can say that only 1 person was truly really excited to have them back and expressed it so

eloquently by being the only one using big fonts. (I didn't say it was a positive response)  😏