Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #40 2020 June

happyone

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The bottom line is this....put yourselves in Malia's shoes and see how you would do!

I wouldn't mind being in Malia's shoes when she slips them off to get on to the bed next to Leora for cuddle time!! 😉

Quasi le 6 di sera e ancora non c'è traccia di Leora. Non so se sia portata un cambio dietro ma è incredibile che non sia neanche tornata a cambiarsi o a lavarsi. E parliamo di una che si cambia 300 volte al giorno.

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Next Thursday is Leora’s birthday, perhaps it’s possible this could be a weekend away with a friend treat for her...Why not? It will do her the power of good if it is...Whatever it is....Enjoy girl !! 😻

or it could be the start of things to come

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Bijna 6 uur 's avonds en er is nog steeds geen spoor van Leora. Ik weet niet of er een verandering wordt aangebracht, maar het is ongelooflijk dat ze niet eens is teruggekeerd om te veranderen of te wassen. En laten we praten over iemand die 300 keer per dag verandert.

love makes you do strange things and also makes you change !

1 hour ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think the main thing for some people is that she is not Leora. Simple as that. If she is not around, then there is no interest for some. Each to his/her own. But i feel that some of the stuff that is written about Malia is totally unjustified, like she is the reason why things have changed. Look at last night, only one provided any entertainment yet it was all about where is Leora and what is she up to. She is doing a great job and is there because Leora wanted her there. I am not asking for people to suddenly change their minds and begin thinking different. I just wish some of the scapegoat criticism aimed at her should not be happening. Because i cannot see what she has done wrong. I dropped out of that chat last night as i got sad. Yes i am huge fan of hers and people do not like negative stuff written about Leora, well, i feel the same way about Malia. I am NOT aiming anything at anyone i want to make that clear. But i am expressing my opinion in a positive nature. In fact i am trying to be sensitive. I saw a wonderful woman going out of her way to entertain, but yet......

You are absolutely right to have the courage of your convictions SG, an admirable sentiment.

I don't think it's a matter of people not liking Malia per se. It's more a matter perhaps that in some peoples ( including mine ) mind she is not Leora..,That's not her fault, and perhaps it's unfair to judge or compare her as such, But people do have personal choices and favourites in life and perhaps other people cant understand the reasoning behind those choices...."One pair of tits is the same as another", or "seen one pussy you've seen them all", is not strictly true, there's more to a person than just physical attraction.

In my mind, (and I wouldn't presume to say that I am right in my assessment,) but Leora has for seven years and still is incomparable as an all round " package " ( She would probably kill me for referring to her as a package )  She's not perfect by any means, but then none off us are, but to myself and many more people she is irreplaceable .

If and when Leora chooses to leave the project will be the day myself and several others will cease to watch RLC any longer I think.

It's worth noting that only around 15% of Leora " fans " actually visit CC....Many more just sit back and enjoy her and have done since she started, so in some cases it goes deeper than just a matter of the " Queen is dead, long live the Queen" 

But!! Nobody, apart from Leora and Malia really know what the future holds for these two girls, but if I were a betting man I would put my money on Leora still reigning supreme this time next year......Figuratively speaking ! At the moment she is on a voyage of discovery...and she will find her way home in her own time.

So don't get despondent SG, there's nothing to dislike about Malia, its just personal choices.😸

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Almost 6 in the evening and there is still no trace of Leora. I don't know if a change is brought in but it is incredible that she hasn't even returned to change or wash. And let's talk about one who changes 300 times a day.

She can always use her card and purchase necessities.

• Like 3