Jump to content

CC Members...true stories


HarleyFatboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

This thread is for CC members to post true stories of events that have happened in their lifetime.  The stories can be from anything funny to anything sexual or to anything totally gross and disgusting.  I have created this topic because I personally think it's fun to reminisce about the stories we share during Thanksgiving and Christmas LOL.  Post what you want but don't pick on posts that are not yours! I don't want this to turn into a food fight, it's just for light hearted fun!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, happyone said:

I do not think that you are going to get much response here, because people do not really want to expose their personal lives in a forum.  

Think of it like being out of the RLC apartment for privacy 😏

Hi happy,how can an anonymous CC member "expose" their private life.!!!!?

Anonymity gives you the ability to be brutally honest or tell the biggest whoppers ever!!.Who is ever gonna know.

BTW I've just put on my mask and I'm away out for a stroll round St Peters Square with a few of the cardinals😀😀👍

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi happy,how can an anonymous CC member "expose" their private life.!!!!?

Anonymity gives you the ability to be brutally honest or tell the biggest whoppers ever!!.Who is ever gonna know.

BTW I've just put on my mask and I'm away out for a stroll round St Peters Square with a few of the cardinals😀😀👍

 

You never know who else who might know you that may be a CC member.  If you are brutally honest and someone recognizes what you did or say--you are exposed. 😆

We will leave the whoppers for Harley, after all we gotta start somewhere  🤣😏

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I gave this forum everything. I’ll tell you the truth about CamCaps. No one here really cares about you. If you stop posting tomorrow, no one would notice and no one would care or miss you. Spend your time and energy on something that really matters and with people who actually care about you. 

 

Hi Amy,"I gave this forum everything"by your own admission was your first mistake so change that,show that you can but I don't wholly agree with your"nobody would miss you" bit.I know that members can never truly be close buddies but you can have online friendships a bit like the old fashioned pen friend thingy.I'm sure that a lot of the members do have quality time with family and friends it's just that they don't advertise it,I know I do.Personally I would say that 95% of my time is family time but everyone is different,each to their own.

P.S.The other 5% is spent on here talking a load of rubbish but that's me😁

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I gave this forum everything. I’ll tell you the truth about CamCaps. No one here really cares about you. If you stop posting tomorrow, no one would notice and no one would care or miss you. Spend your time and energy on something that really matters and with people who actually care about you. 

I was going to respond to your post but I did something that I normally don't do and that is read past the post I am responding too.  Dave said almost word for word what I was going to say but reflection is a big part of life and I reflect all the time on acquaintances I've had throughout my life and as Dave used the pen pal thingy, I also agree on that being the same as to meeting some individuals on an internet forum that I will never sit down with and have a cup of coffee with.

During my youth (15 at the time) I met a girl that was two years older than myself on a vacation for my dad's work down in South Padre.  We were sitting out by the pool at 11:15 at night when our conversation was interrupted by her dad telling her to get her but in bed.  After that little incident she and I never really got to speak much at all.  One day I was swimming at the hotel pool with my mom in the hotel room and my dad at a seminar for his work.  She came to the gate at the pool and asked if she could see me in her room, to which I replied....what about your dad?  She said her dad was in the same seminar with my dad and her mom was shopping with her sister.  So I immediately got out of the pool and went with her to her room where we had a great time for about an hour.  My point in saying this is that I spent a total of about 2.5 hours (out of 7 days) with this girl from Austin Tx on a work vacation for my dad.  We exchange addresses and telephone numbers and stayed in touch by writing letters to each other for almost 9 years until she just vanished off the radar.  To this day I wonder what happened to her.  She could have been my soulmate had I pursued moving to the Austin area.  Anyway, enough ranting....have a good day!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was going to respond to your post but I did something that I normally don't do and that is read past the post I am responding too.  Dave said almost word for word what I was going to say but reflection is a big part of life and I reflect all the time on acquaintances I've had throughout my life and as Dave used the pen pal thingy, I also agree on that being the same as to meeting some individuals on an internet forum that I will never sit down with and have a cup of coffee with.

During my youth (15 at the time) I met a girl that was two years older than myself on a vacation for my dad's work down in South Padre.  We were sitting out by the pool at 11:15 at night when our conversation was interrupted by her dad telling her to get her but in bed.  After that little incident she and I never really got to speak much at all.  One day I was swimming at the hotel pool with my mom in the hotel room and my dad at a seminar for his work.  She came to the gate at the pool and asked if she could see me in her room, to which I replied....what about your dad?  She said her dad was in the same seminar with my dad and her mom was shopping with her sister.  So I immediately got out of the pool and went with her to her room where we had a great time for about an hour.  My point in saying this is that I spent a total of about 2.5 hours (out of 7 days) with this girl from Austin Tx on a work vacation for my dad.  We exchange addresses and telephone numbers and stayed in touch by writing letters to each other for almost 9 years until she just vanished off the radar.  To this day I wonder what happened to her.  She could have been my soulmate had I pursued moving to the Austin area.  Anyway, enough ranting....have a good day!!

Hi Harleyhope your good,I'll bet there's millions of guys and gals could tell of similar experiences.I know for a fact had it not been for a so called mate back in the day who spread false unfounded rumours about me I would have been married to someone else.The thing is that the girl did not even check if the stuff was true or not so maybe I got a lucky break.Just for the record ,she didn't end up with the so called mate!!. And I sorted him out.However I landed lucky and met Margaret and 51 years later still together and happy.

Sorry for the slush guys👍

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Harleyhope your good,I'll bet there's millions of guys and gals could tell of similar experiences.I know for a fact had it not been for a so called mate back in the day who spread false unfounded rumours about me I would have been married to someone else.The thing is that the girl did not even check if the stuff was true or not so maybe I got a lucky break.Just for the record ,she didn't end up with the so called mate!!. And I sorted him out.However I landed lucky and met Margaret and 51 years later still together and happy.

Sorry for the slush guys👍

I'm happy for you and Margaret, 51 years is an awesome accomplishment!!  I would be right there with you if I still had my wife.  The girl in South Padre was awesome but the girl I married was more awesome!  You sorted your mate out, that's what i've been saying about the company a person keeps.....sometimes you have to thin the herd and if you don't you will be or are, just like them!!  Have a great day Dave!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm happy for you and Margaret, 51 years is an awesome accomplishment!!  I would be right there with you if I still had my wife.  The girl in South Padre was awesome but the girl I married was more awesome!  You sorted your mate out, that's what i've been saying about the company a person keeps.....sometimes you have to thin the herd and if you don't you will be or are, just like them!!  Have a great day Dave!!

Thanks Harley your comments are much appreciated,but can I be super nosey and ask why you don't still have your wife.?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...