Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #42 2020 June

happyone

Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer StudiosΒ Good Night Star GIF by Omer Correa

Good MorningΒ πŸŒ…πŸŒžπŸŒž

good eveningΒ πŸŒƒπŸŒ›πŸŒ•

Good morning beautiful girls so cuteΒ πŸŒ…Β πŸŒž

Leora and Malia and sexy girlΒ 

πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘―

πŸ¨Β πŸ—ΌΒ πŸ‘―Β πŸˆΒ πŸ¦¨Β πŸ΄Β πŸΏοΈΒ πŸΆπŸ±Β πŸ’€πŸ”­πŸοΈπŸŽ›οΈnΒ h

Everyone have a great happy day with joyΒ 

Tuesday

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Β 

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Its sad to hear that leora isΒ  leaving,Β I think that caught us all by surprise. I believe when she leaves she will not come back again andΒ  reallifecam won't be the same without her. As much as I like Malia I don't think she will stay there very long by herself. Whatever Leora does in the future, I just hope the Lady finds true happiness.Β 

-------------------------

they are just joking :-), I estimate the chances of them leaving very small, living for free in a beautiful city like Prague with enough money or back to Russia without work or money .. I don't think so

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Β 

Its sad to hear that leora isΒ  leaving,Β I think that caught us all by surprise. I believe when she leaves she will not come back again andΒ  reallifecam won't be the same without her. As much as I like Malia I don't think she will stay there very long by herself. Whatever Leora does in the future, I just hope the Lady finds true happiness.Β 

-------------------------

they are just joking :-), I estimate the chances of them leaving very small, living for free in a beautiful city like Prague with enough money or back to Russia without work or money .. I don't think so

It does concentrate the mind a little though..” We never appreciate what we have until we lose it β€œ..πŸ€”

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It does concentrate the mind a little though..” We never appreciate what we have until we lose it β€œ..πŸ€”

Hi
Someone wanted to know when the conversation took place what Matzing was talking about.
I mean it was this however I cannot fully confirm his perception.
The translators are not always very powerful.
Sorry for my bad english (google translator)
The Earl

Β