Ina & Adam

6 hours ago, SOMHO2000 said:

You or they ?? 'Camarads' 

Comments can be placed in the topics but Camrads does not want any Pictures or Videos of their Content. That's why the note is placed at the bottom of each apartment topic.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Camarads doing what they do best, filling places with crazy people 😂

Not sure who the couple sleeping in the LR is but they are having a crazy fight. The brunette is going through all emotions; shaking with rage, yelling, crying, teasing and laughing at the dude, hitting him and the furniture around, sometimes looking like she's summoning a demon... and the dude is laying down on the bed yelling, grabbing and hitting her back whilst making sure to occasionally play with his dick.

And here I thought the insanity of Iza & Peter and Vanesa & Zac couldn't be matched...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Amy3 said:

If it were VHTV it would have already been cut off and the timeline scrubbed and only the people on the inside would be privy to it. 

Yeah I would assume so. I don't know much about VHTV as a whole but from what I've read there seems to at least be decent amount of care towards the tenants.

Sadly it's nothing new from Camarads. There have been countless of fucked up occurrences ranging from physical to even sexual assault and they just don't care at all. The most they will do is put the apartment offline for a few days but clearly they don't resolve any issue as it happened a few times that a place that was once put offline came back online, and within the first few hours the couple started to fight and hit each other again.

I've contacted them a few times about it and I'm still waiting for an reply...

• Like 1