Nina & Kira (2020) Part #5

Le5b0

Kira was indeed pleased, the sheer joy and skill of how she is able to gently manipulate Nina to Orgasm is a delight to behold.  In my mind I think she gets as much, if not more pleasure from Nina's orgasm than her own.  The smile on her face shows it all.

Which is why to some on here the relationship is so lop-sided.  Nina is good at taking!  BUT, Kira is astounding at giving.  If it works for them, then that is all that matters.

I know to most they don't care, but Kira's hair last night looked beautiful, silky and soft.  🥰🥰🥰

Kira's pleasure.png

• Like 15

8 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Kira was indeed pleased, the sheer joy and skill of how she is able to gently manipulate Nina to Orgasm is a delight to behold.  In my mind I think she gets as much, if not more pleasure from Nina's orgasm than her own.  The smile on her face shows it all.

Which is why to some on here the relationship is so lop-sided.  Nina is good at taking!  BUT, Kira is astounding at giving.  If it works for them, then that is all that matters.

I know to most they don't care, but Kira's hair last night looked beautiful, silky and soft.  🥰🥰🥰

Kira's pleasure.png  0

Kira the goddess of St Petersburg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Le5b0 said:

Kira's pleasure.png  0

Whatching a replay of the girls with their tender lovemaking last night ,
With all their up s and downs true love shone through  at its best 

Kira knows how to please Nina  

Thank you to you two beautiful girls

• Like 2