Cassie and Konnor (2020) Part #1

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

One more place to ignore. More pathetic webcammers 🤦‍♂️

Need to rename VHTV soon to CHTV. Dont they realise they are ruining it for gods sake as i don't watch them for sure. Dam shame.👎

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well, I wrote yesterday. There will be few more such apartments. Next Sofia&Bf. And ball will again go to field of managers webcam studios😉. July-Aug new Stifler/Scott apt with participants who fuck in dark.

11 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Need to rename VHTV soon to CHTV. Dont they realise they are ruining it for gods sake as i don't watch them for sure. Dam shame.👎

I repeat, in the current VHTV politics, managers are opening safe apartments. This is normal. VH makes maximum preferences for theatrical (playing with an audience but 150% vanilla and safe) and webcam apartments. 

Opening an apartment with swingers or "Vpiska" is fastest step to bankruptcy. VH find a reason to give -500$ and destroy apartment. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

I just had to have a look and it makes sense, it's Julya & Rauls place. They need a place for their shows. 👎

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Oh fuck me Raul has made an appearance now so that's a double reason to switch off this bloody apartment :biggrin: What's he got shares in the fucking place ::)

How to not enjoy the fast dying art of conversation, get a mobile phone :biggrin:

bandicam 2020-06-17 16-38-15-555.jpg

• Haha 2

I wonder how many times this apartment has come online with different tenants. and every-time it's been a huge disappointment. If anyone wants to look at Raul & Julya shows. they can find them on chaturbate and view their miserable performance. vhtv just wants to add to the number of their apartment without having a minimum standard. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2